Gran Turismo 5 has finally been released after nearly five years in the making. While it’s largely been positively received, there are a significant amount of people who’re not interested in the game. What do we think about it? Check back tomorrow evening which is when we’ll be posting our in-depth review.
In the meantime if you’ve got some mad GT5 ‘skill’z you’ll be glad to know that Sony have organized a tournament of sorts where you stand to win a Signature Edition of the game along with some sweet GT5 t-shirts. The Signature Edition is the big daddy of all collector’s editions and here’s what it comes bundled with:
- Sculpted metal box, finished with SLS AMG Obsidian Black paint.
- SLS AMG 1:43 model car
- Leather GT-branded wallet with competition entry card (see below)
- GT-branded USB key with a special GT5 trailer
- GT-branded key fob
- Coffee table book featuring the cars and locations of GT5
- 200-page Apex book with driving and tuning tips, discussion of future technologies, and more.
- Five unique “Chrome Line” edition cars
And here are the places where the event’s taking place -
Mumbai (11am): Zinklo Console Gaming, 1st floor, PVR Lobby, Nirmal Lifestyle Mall, LBS Marg, Mulund (W), Mumbai, Tel: 022-64524154
Chennai (11:30am): Blur, Level 6, Sathyam Cinemas, 8, Thiru-Vi-Ka Road, Royapettah, Chennai, Tel: 044-43920328
Delhi (6pm): Federation of Gamers (F.o.G),1st Floor (above Cafe Coffee Day), DLF Place, Saket, New Delhi, Tel: 011-46323630
Published Date: Dec 03, 2010 10:59 am | Updated Date: Dec 03, 2010 10:59 am