GlacialTech has announced the launch of the V3 Pro Laptop Cooling Pad. This device features comfortable and ergonomic tilt work surface and ensures that the laptop is maintained cool with the help of 160mm silent fan featuring flat narrow box-speed rail network design for effective heat dissipation. In order to deliver superior cooling performance, GlacialTech incorporates the V-Shield Series cooling pad in the title of V3 Pro. It fits laptops up to 14 inches or below and includes a patent-pending Air Flow Wing for large air flow and smooth flow path with LED silent fan and metal grids. This feature combination optimizes circulation to let hot air flow up and away from the laptop and the groove design on both sides enables users to comfortably carry it.
To keep it cool...
The Shield Series also claims to complement the home or office décor with its brushed aluminum, plastic and metal mesh design. This USB-powered cooling pad has been designed to increase the airflow and also give users a better typing position. The Anti-slip design ensures the note book safety and four rubber feet prevent scratches on any desk. The cooling pad also ensures a slim and smart design for notebook models and its non-skid rubber domes prevent slippage of the notebook.
A quick look at its features -
- Supports 14-inch and below laptop.
- Dual USB ports, simultaneous expansion and cooling features (heat-shielding design) for better user experience.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable and user-friendly.
- Unique slip pads in its base, provides strong grip and stability.
- 160mm silent fan with a flat narrow box-speed rail network design for effective heat dissipation for better cooling of the laptop.
- LED silent fan is dazzling and colorful.
- The groove design provided on both sides is convenient for lifting laptops.
The GlacialTech V3 Pro laptop cooling pad is priced at approximately Rs.500.
Published Date: Mar 17, 2012 12:17 pm | Updated Date: Mar 17, 2012 12:17 pm