Foxconn, manufacturer of computer components and systems, has introduced Z77A-S motherboard for office PCs and enthusiastic gamers. Foxconn Z77A-S motherboard is not only improved on process technology for frequency gains or power efficiency, but instead promises a little bit of raw performance with significant reductions in consumption. Most importantly for the home theater PC (HTPC) enthusiasts, significant improvements to the GPU are also included, which offer greater flexibility in playback software selection as well as improvements to the existing media consumption experience.
Z77A-S supports the Intel second and third generation Core i7, Core i5 and Core i3 processors with Socket 1155. The motherboard is equipped with four DDR3 DIMM RAM slots which offer a total RAM capacity of 32GB, 2 SATA 3.0, 3 SATA 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 4 USB 2.0 ports, PCI 3.0 slots and a fair number of other expansion slots, make it a good option for even the most serious gamers. They are equipped with the latest SATA RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel’s Rapid Recover Technology. Besides the application performance, the smart response technology that they offer is one of the special feature that they possess.
The Foxconn Z77A-S Motherboard
Here are some of the special features of the motherboard according to Foxconn:
- Smart Charger technology enables one to charge their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch freely. As an added bonus, it can even be charged when your PC is turned off.
- On/off/reset EZ buttons are located directly on the motherboard PCB, so one can easily start and reset their system whilst testing it on the workbench.
- The 2-digit Debug LED readout located on the motherboards displays hardware status and enables quick error diagnosis.
- FOXONE feature enables easy overclocking, voltage adjustment, fan control and system monitoring from a dedicated Windows application.
- FOX Liveupdate is a dedicated Windows application that updates BIOS, drivers and utilities for free.
Sales Manager for the India Channel at Foxconn, Siril Muthirakkal said "With the ever changing technology needs, gaming enthusiast are looking forward for motherboards which will support them in over clocking. Z77A-S motherboard is a perfect solution; it is designed on Ivy Bridge Intel's third generation core processor that provides gamers a wonderful experience and helps them conquer each and every bit of their play."
The Z77 motherboard series, available across India, begins at a price of Rs. 6600. The motherboard series carries a warranty period of 3 years.