Foxconn, the world's leading manufacturer of computer components and systems launched Z75M-S and Z75A-S motherboards. These products support LGA1155 for Intel Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge processors with a single Z75 chipset. They are equipped with the latest M-SATA technology (Z75M only). Besides the splendid application performance, the combination of DirectX 11 technology and HD Audio 7.1 channel offers end users with powerful visual and acoustical experiences. The Z75 motherboard series begins at a price of Rs.5,750 carrying a 3-year warranty and is available ex-stock across India.
Foxconn's new budget Z75 motherboard
Foxconn Z75 series unleashes the extreme power of motherboards, equipped with 4 USB3.0 ports and 2 internal SATAIII ports their data transfer rates are several times faster and less power consuming. Foxconn Z75 supports PCIe Gen3.0, which offers nearly double the signalling rate over Gen2. They also support SSD device of M-SATA interface and dual channel 2400Mhz DDR3 memory architecture, which can meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. By supporting Intel DirectX 11 technology, Foxconn Z75 series motherboards will be able to provide decent 3D gaming experience, but with power similar to entry-level discrete graphics card solutions.
The specifications of the new motherboard
Some of the special features include:
- Smart Charger technology enables one to charge their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch freely. As an added bonus, it can even be charged when your PC is turned off.
- On/off/reset EZ buttons are located directly on the motherboard PCB, so one can easily start and reset their system, whilst testing it on the workbench.
- The 2-digit Debug LED readout located on the motherboards display hardware status and enable quick error diagnosis.
- FOXONE feature enables easy overclocking, voltage adjustment, fan control and system monitoring from a dedicated Windows application.
- FOX Liveupdate is a dedicated Windows application that updates BIOS, drivers and utilities for free.
Published Date: May 23, 2012 03:35 pm | Updated Date: May 23, 2012 03:35 pm