Digilite have recently launched its new motherboard the DL-N68VS3-FX for AM3+ processor. This board is intended for those looking to build a powerful system. The DL-N68VS3-FX has an integrated Nvidia GeForce 7025 graphics, DX9.0 VGA and Pixel Shader 3.0. DL-N68VS3-FX supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory and has up to 8GB capacity of system memory. DL-N68VS3-FX has 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5 and JBOD), NCQ and has 'hot plug' functions.
Available in India for Rs 2,500
- Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU ready
- Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors
- Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Maximum capacity of system memory: 8GB
- Integrated Nvidia GeForce 7025 graphics, DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (VIA VT1705 Audio Codec)
- Realtek 10/100 LAN by RTL 8105
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
- 1 x PCI slot
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5 and JBOD), NCQ and "Hot Plug" functions
- 1 x ATA133 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices)
- 1 x Print Port header, 1 x COM port header
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.5-in x 7.0-in, 21.6 cm x 17.8 cm
The DL-N68VS3-FX is available at authorised dealers across India, and at a price of Rs 2500. This motherboard also comes with a warranty of three years.
A few days back, Digisol introduced a new wireless micro-broadband router DG-BR1000Nu for use between wireless and wired notebooks/desktop computers in the network and Internet connectivity to LAN users.
As per an official statement by the company, DG-BR1000Nu wireless broadband router can provide wireless data transmission rate up to 150Mbps.
With DG-BR1000Nu wireless Internet connection to the ISP's Access Point is also possible. When DG-BR1000Nu is configured in WISP mode it repeats the signal from a wireless Internet Service Provider to home or office, simultaneously allowing connection of both wired and wireless stations to the Internet.
The DG-BR1000Nu router supports WMM (Wi–Fi Multimedia) technology, which can enhance the performance by applying QoS for certain network applications such as audio streaming, video streaming, and VoIP. With WMM function, the router assigns priority to different types of data for better throughput.
DG-BR1000Nu supports security using WPA2 Enterprise (802.1x with AES), which enhances the security of wireless network to protect sensitive data. DG-BR1000Nu also supports 64/128 bit WEP encryption.
The router supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), which simplifies the procedure to associate a wireless client with the router. This saves on the time required to configure the router for a secured wireless link.
Here are some of the key features of the DH-BR1000Nu wireless router:
- WMM to enhance multimedia experience
- Wireless connection to ISP (WISP) and LAN users
- Robust WLAN security
- Supports URL Blocking and Anti-DOS Firewall
- Supports WPS function with push button
- Supports WLAN network speed up to 150Mbps
- Supports Dynamic DNS and VPN Pass-Through
The Digisol DG-BR1000Nu is available in the market at a price of Rs 1,999 and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Published Date: Oct 29, 2012 03:32 pm | Updated Date: Oct 29, 2012 03:32 pm