Today, Dell announced the launch of the much-awaited Dell Streak in India, in association with Qualcomm and Tata DOCOMO. The Dell Streak is a 5-inch Android-based tablet.
- A full screen browsing experience with a 5-inch capacitive multi-touch WVGA display,
- Gorilla GlassTM display resists damage and scratches resulting from regular use or accidents.
- At less than 10mm thickness, the Streak is more portable than any other tablet, it easily slips in a pocket or purse
- Easily integrated social media apps: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google Maps
- High resolution 5 MP camera with flash, VGA front facing camera for easy point and shoot and enabling video calls, removable battery, built-in Wi-Fi, 3G HSUPA and Bluetooth connectivity options
- The powerful Snapdragon™ mobile processor makes multitasking easy,
allowing users to talk on the phone and browse the web at the same time, or listen to music while using the Google Navigation app.
- The Android open source O/S offers more opportunities for growth, to access and download Google Android Market’s many applications
- Packaged with cushions made from 100 percent sustainable, compostable bamboo
- Qualcomm’s powerful and efficient Snapdragon QSD8250 chipset with integrated 1GHz processor
- Android platform complete with Android Market and Dell user interface enhancements
- 3G + WiFi + Bluetooth
- HSUPA with up to 7.2 Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink speeds
- 5 MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash. Easy point, shoot, and uploads to YouTube, Flickr, Facebook and more
- User accessible Micro SD expandable memory available up to 32 GB. Store up to 42 movies* or 32,000 photos, or 16,000 songs with 32GB Micro SD
Compatible with all GSM/3G connections, Dell Streak was designed with the future in mind and will support updates including platform upgrades, Adobe Flash 10.1 on Android 2.2 later this year, video chat applications and other software innovations.
Priced at Rs. 34,990, Dell Streak can be experienced and will be available for pre-booking at all Dell Exclusive stores, Tata DOCOMO ‘Dive In’ centers and authorized retailers. Dell Streak users will also be able to avail of an enticing data plan through Tata DOCOMO—subscribers will get 500 MB of data usage free every month for a period of six months on Tata DOCOMO Postpay connections.
Published Date: Oct 05, 2010 01:31 pm | Updated Date: Oct 05, 2010 01:31 pm