Dell today introduced its latest entry into the compact computing market. With a perfect combination of size, weight, performance and contemporary looks, the Inspiron M101z is the ideal on-the-go, easy-to-use laptop PC for today’s mobile population.
The Inspiron M101z laptop is powered by AMDs Athlon II Neo Mobile processor and ATI’s Integrated graphics (HD 4225) and can achieve up to 6 hours and 36 minutes of operation time with its standard 6-cell rechargeable battery. It is a perfect companion for people who are always on the go, so a student running between classes or a mom trying to keep the kids entertained can carry this ultra-thin laptop that fits easily in a handbag or backpack.
The Inspiron M101z is built around a clever hinge-forward design that moves the display closer and keeps the body rigid to help enhance strength and durability, it also has a full-width keyboard which makes it typing a breeze as well as simplifying navigation.
For a full list of features, take a look below
- Weighs just 1.8 kilograms
- Speedy AMD Athlon II Neo dual core mobile processor options with integrated ATi graphics
- Dazzling 11.6-inch TrueLife HD glossy WLED display (1366x768)
- Full-width ergonomic keyboard with raised individual keypads
- Up to 4GB of fast DDR3 memory at 800MHz
- Up to 320GB SATA hard drive that can store 142 hours of DVD-quality video, 38 hours5 of HD video or up to 80,0005 MP3 songs
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel Webcam, SRS Premium Sound with two 1.5W speakers, three USB 2.0 connections, one with USB PowerShare, HDMI port, VGA port and 7-in-1 media card reader
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet and Wi-Fi (b/g/n) with Bluetooth 3.0 wireless standard.
- Standard 6-cell battery for up to 6.5 hours usage
- Choice of operating systems, up to Windows
Published Date: Dec 27, 2010 04:49 pm | Updated Date: Dec 27, 2010 04:49 pm