BELLPERRE unveils an ultra slim luxury phone, accompanied by a customization program. It claims that its price level meets a sincerely wider audience compared to current luxury phone brand offerings.
The glass window is made of sapphire crystal, the solid metal frame and steel buttons are available in pure authentic finishings like brushed steel, polished silver, 18K rose gold and 24K yellow gold finish.
The specs on the phone are:
- GSM QUAD BAND, HSDPA
- 5 Megapixel Camera, autofocus, LED flash
- 80 language options
- Cyrillic, Chinese and Arabic keypads optional
- Size: 111 x 45 x 11.2 mm, 135 gr (inc. battery)
- 2.2 inch Display, 16 Million colors, 240 x 320 pixels
- 400 hours Standby, 5 hours Talk time
- GPS navigation, Accelerometer sensor
- Stereo Bluetooth, FM radio, Video recorder / player
- Vibration, Hands free calling, Noise cancellation
- E-mail support, SMS (T9), MMS, IM
- Outlook synchronization, Organizer
Published Date: Jul 16, 2010 11:25 am | Updated Date: Jul 16, 2010 11:25 am