Marvel Games has expanded the list of devices that can run its head-smashing simulator - the Avengers Initiative - on Google Play for Android devices. The game has been launched at a promotional price of Rs 275.
The game puts players in control of the Hulk and has you track down and defeat some of the world’s most notorious villains such as Wendigo, Abomination, The Kronan, and The Skrulls, and help the Avengers pull the world back from the brink of catastrophe.
Here is the story of the game according to its official website: “In the wake of The Pulse, The Vault, a top secret S.H.I.E.L.D. facility in the Rocky Mountains, has busted open, releasing all of the super powered criminals and monsters imprisoned there. Aboard the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, Nick Fury recruits a reluctant Hulk to round up all the monsters he can while S.H.I.E.L.D. can assemble the rest of the Avengers to figure out who opened the doors to The Vault, and why.”
Here are some of the features of the game according to Marvel:
- Visceral Combat: Experience raw, super powered combat with blazingly responsive swipe, attack, and combo controls in a complete gesture based action game.
- Stunning HD Visuals: Battle huge enemies with amazing special effects, and incredible set pieces.
- Unique customisation: Fully customise the Hulk to play the way you want to play. Acquire exclusive costumes, unlock incredible super powered abilities, discover explosive augmentations, and upgrade all of the Hulk's combat stats.
- Episodic content: Marvel's cross over mobile gaming event continues with updates, scheduled events, and anticipated character reveals.
- Marvel XP: Now featured in Avengers Initiative and newly optimised for touch screen devices, Marvel XP is a free live service that tracks your progress, rewards your achievements and helps you experience Marvel on a whole new level across multiple games, including Avengers Alliance on Facebook. Registering for the service will let you unlock achievement badges, character dossiers, and other bonus content exclusive to the Marvel XP community.
Marvel has also announced compatibility with a number of devices. These devices include the HTC One X, Evo 4G, Incredible 4G, LG G2x, Nitro HD, Motorola Droid 3, Atrix 4G, Photon Q 4G, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SII, Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Asus Nexus 7, Transformer Prime, and the Transformer. It also boasts of enhancement for devices that run on Nvidia’s Tegra chips. If you’re the owner of an Nvidia Tegra Super Phone or Tablet, you can experience added TegraZone game enhancements including improved character textures, realistic clothing, life-like environments, and Iso-8 effects.
Published Date: Nov 26, 2012 11:38 am | Updated Date: Nov 26, 2012 11:38 am