Adobe has just announced the cross platform Adobe Flash Player 10.3 for Windows, MacOS Linux desktops as well as support for Android devices. The Android update also includes support for Android 3.1 devices.
Adobe unveils Adobe Flash Player 10.3
The new Adobe Flash Player is a browser-based application runtime that claims to provide uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content and videos across browsers and operating systems. According to Adobe, the Flash Player 10.3 delivers beautiful HD video, faster graphics rendering and high performance on personal computers, as well as mobile platforms that is designed to take advantage of native device capabilities enabling richer more immersive user experiences.
Features of Adobe Flash Player 10.3:
- Media Measurement (Desktop version only)
- Acoustic echo cancellation (Desktop version only)
- Simplified local storage management (Desktop version only)
- Local settings manager (Desktop version only)
- Auto-update notification for Mac OS (Desktop version only)
- Support for mobile devices
- Mobile-ready features for unprecedented creative control
- Hardware acceleration
- Expanded options for high-quality media delivery
Published Date: May 13, 2011 09:57 am | Updated Date: May 13, 2011 09:57 am