Adobe Systems India today announced the launch in India and globally of the Adobe Acrobat X software family. Comprising Acrobat X, Reader X, the Acrobat X Suite and new document exchange services at Acrobat.com. With Dynamic PDF, Acrobat X allows interactive content to be embedded within the document itself.
New Acrobat X Highlighted Features
- Automate routine, multi-step tasks with new guided Actions and easily share them with coworkers and collaborators, reducing the burden of training.
- Change how users view, think and interact with content and its context with PDF Portfolios using new layouts, visual themes and color palettes.
- Maximize the power of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat to easily create dynamic communications with the new Acrobat X Suite. Quickly capture, edit and combine digital content right from the desktop.
- Increase productivity across the organization with new Microsoft SharePoint integration. Check-in, check-out PDF files for reviewing, editing shared documents.
- Streamline the process for large organizations to deploy, configure and manage updates and conform to ISO standards, in both Adobe Reader X and Acrobat X.
New in Adobe Reader X
- Commenting is now available in Adobe Reader X, with Sticky Notes and Highlighter tools available to all users.
- Expands PDF access to mobile devices with free Adobe Reader X for Android, Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry Tablet OS.
- Safer viewing of PDF files with new Protected Mode security capabilities in Reader X.
Published Date: Oct 18, 2010 04:21 pm | Updated Date: Oct 18, 2010 04:21 pm