A-Data Technology Co., Ltd., known for its high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today announced its entry into the power supply unit market with Horus Series. The Horus Series power supply unit is designed for gaming enthusiast, PC enthusiast, and overclocker to achieve their goals under the critical environment without compromise.
“Entering into power supply unit market continues our strategic expansion and diversifies product portfolio that reveal significant opportunity to increase revenue.” said Andy Kuo, Director of Product Management, Division 2. With tremendous experience in product development, ADATA will continue the same focus on quality, stability, and performance that has earned us strong leading position in every market we serve.
Features and specifications of Horus Series 1200W PSU
- Eye of Horus™ – Intelligent LED fan (Dual ball-bearing fan) with 3 color to display output power (0%~50% Green light, 50%~100% Blue light, Over 100% Red light)
- 80 Plus Bronze – Ensure 82% power efficiency
- NVIDIA SLI-ready certified
- Modularized cable management – Reduce unused cable clutter and improve internal airflow
- True continuous power – Perform sustained power output
- Support ATX 12V v2.2, v2.3,v2.92 standard
- Support up to 4 VGA card
- PCI-E 8pin x 6, PCI-E 6pin x 4
Published Date: Jun 10, 2010 02:35 pm | Updated Date: Jun 10, 2010 02:35 pm