Indian consumers are spoilt for choice this Diwali as the smartphone market in India is expanding ten fold. Building up on their Iconia line, Acer has recently launched the Iconia Smart S300, a tablet in a smartphone format. The main feature of this handset is the 4.8-inch widescreen which sports a 21:9 aspect ratio. This Gingerbread running handset features Acer’s unique user interface and is a smartphone with tablet features. This allows users to experience LED TV technology while they are on the move.
100% tablet, 100% smartphone
The headlining features of the Acer Iconia Smart S300 are:
- Android Gingerbread 2.3 with Acer’s unique UI
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 4.8-inch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 480
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 2 Megapixel front facing camera
- Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, HDMI
- 8GB internal memory along with a MicroSD card slot
- 6-axis motion sensing
Apart from these, the Iconia Smart S300 features a Dual Display feature which allows you to connect to your TV via HDMI and enjoy a large-screen superior gaming experience. Acer also includes their Clear.fi media sharing system allowing one to easily access, play and share multimedia across the home network and to instantly publish updates to social media networks. The Acer Iconia Smart S300 is available at a price of Rs. 28,990 excluding taxes. For more information on this smartphone cum tablet, click the link here.
Published Date: Oct 21, 2011 09:28 am | Updated Date: Oct 21, 2011 09:28 am