Nokia Connections this year seemed a little low key with just one major handset announcement i.e. the X5. The fact that they also announced an 8GB model of the X6 didn’t seem all that exciting.
Also on show at the Singapore event this year was Nokia’s first 12 megapixel iPhone killer (we haven’t heard that term in awhile) the N8. This high end handset is loaded with the new Symbian ^3 OS and it would be quite something to put its 12MP camera to the test. In the looks department, it’s a winner as far as I’m concerned.
Here’s another quick look at the features -
- 3.5-inch AMOLED, scratch resistant capacitive touchscreen sporting 360 x 640 pixels, multi-touch
- 3G with HDSPA speed up to 10.2Mbps, EDGE/GPRS
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, USB 2.0 (micro)
- GPS with A-GPS support, free Ovi Maps preloaded
- 12MP camera, Xenon flash and LED for video, face/smile detection
- FM radio
- TV Out via 3.5mm handsfree
- Dolby Digital Plus via HDMI Out
- 16GB internal memory plus microSD card support
Published Date: Jun 15, 2010 11:55 am | Updated Date: Jun 15, 2010 11:55 am