Carbon, the Twitter client app, which allows users to keep all of their Twitter content on one screen and it gives users the option to look at their Timelines, Lists, Favourites, Searches, Trends, Profiles, all in one place. is now available for Android smartphones although Android tablets are not yet supported by the app.
The app is however available only for smartphones running Android 4.0 and above for now. This means Gingerbread and Froyo users will be left out.
Key features of the app are:
• Tilt Timeline to Refresh.
• Power Scroll: Scroll/Swipe up or down using Two fingers to jump to top or bottom of Timelines.
• Tap+Hold on Tweets to make everything clickable right on the Timeline.
• QuickTimeline, home screen quick Timeline for Lists, Searches, Trends etc.
• Rich Timelines with full inline images and videos.
• Rich and HD style for User Profiles.
• Direct Messages on Twitter are displayed in thread format.
• Background updates with quick actions for Jelly Bean, per account.
• Filters for Hashtags, Users, and Keywords.
You can download the app from here.