The BlackBerry Z10, which runs the BlackBerry 10 OS will be released in India on 25 February, reports Tech2.com
The report also adds that Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor is the new brand ambassador for BlackBerry in India, and he's likely to be present at the launch.
Tech2 also reported that the grey market price of the BlackBerry Z10 where it was selling for Rs 75,000 had come down to 53,000. When the smartphone is launched in India, don't expect it to be cheap. The phone is likely to cost Rs 39,000 according to reports.
Currently, the Z10 is available in the UK and some European markets, Canada and the UAE.
Some of the key features of the smartphone are:
• It has a 4.2-inch LCD screen with a 1280 x 768 screen resolution and that comes to 356 pixel per inch.
• The phone is powered by a dual-core CPU clocked to 1.5GHz with 2GB RAM.
• The smartphone has 16 GB mass memory but this can be increased with microSD card. The maximum limit for the microSD card is 32GB.
• It has an eight megapixel rear camera with 1080 pixel video-recording capacity and a two megapixel camera with 720 pixel video-recording.
• The smartphone also has Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC support.
For more details about key features click here.