Latest News on Vinod tawde
Showing of 0 - 10 from 86 results
Vinod tawde - Total results - 86
Nov 02, 2017
Shiv Sena distributes booklets titled 'Scamster BJP', details corruption allegations against Devendra Fadnavis govtThe Shiv Sena has distributed booklets titled "Scamster BJP" to all its office-bearers, listing out the scams that surfaced in the BJP-led government
Oct 24, 2017
Sanjay Deshmukh sacked as Mumbai University vice-chancellor following exam results declaration messThe chancellor of Mumbai University removed Dr Sanjay Deshmukh from the office of vice-chancellor, University of Mumbai on Tuesday, a press release from the varsity said. The decision puts to rest the impending demands of the vice-chancellor's resignation from different quarters.
Oct 23, 2017
Dilip Vengsarkar says Prithvi Shaw will have to stay focused if he wants to play for IndiaArray
Sep 29, 2017
Maharashtra NCP seeks ACB probe into irregularities in allocating funds for minority-dominated areasThe NCP on Thursday demanded an ACB probe into alleged irregularities in funds sanctioned for development work in minority-dominated pockets of rural Maharashtra.
Sep 27, 2017
To sack or not: Mumbai University VC Sanjay Deshmukh's expertise on mangroves has left state, governor in a bindThe state machinery thinks that sacking Mumbai University vice-chancellor Sanjay Deshmukh won't be good either for the university, the vice-chancellor's career or the mangroves that the state want Deshmukh to conserve
Sep 26, 2017
Mumbai University V-C Sanjay Deshmukh on his way out after C Vidyasagar Rao seeks his resignationThe provisions of the Maharashtra Public Universities Act could be invoked for his dismissal, if Sanjay Deshmukh fails to resign from his position.
Sep 18, 2017
Students' security in Maharashtra: 18 months after Bombay HC order, 40% schools lack CCTV camerasOnly 60 percent of Maharashtra's schools are covered by CCTV cameras, while the other 40 percent schools haven't done so despite a high court ruling mandating it.
Sep 07, 2017
Mumbai University: Maharashtra Cabinet renames Economics department but mum on delay in resultsWhile adding new courses and upgrading the department is a welcome step, the timing of the decision raised eyebrows as results of 14 subjects out of 477 are yet to be out.
Aug 29, 2017
Mumbai rains: Schools, colleges to remain shut on Wednesday, says education minister Vinod TawdeSchools and colleges here will remain closed on Wednesday in view of the MeT department forecasting heavy rains in the metropolis.
Aug 18, 2017
Mumbai University results: Over a lakh students still await marks as institute fails to declare new dateWhat's making matters worse is a lack of clarity regarding information, with the varsity neither giving out reasons for the delay nor mentioning dates on which they are likely to be announced.