Showing of 0 - 10 from 822 results
Expertview - Total results - 822
Jun 16, 2016
Civil aviation policy will take flying to masses: Companies, experts all hail stepsThough a 0/0 or 0/10 would have been more than welcome, the amendments that have been made to the policy are encouraging, AirAsia has said
Mar 02, 2015
S&P won't upgrade India unless govt shows 'substantial, quality,' reformsRatings agency Standard & Poor's does not expect an upgrade to India's sovereign debt rating in the next year in the absence of substantial, quality reforms, it said on Monday, days after the government's budget slowed the pace of fiscal consolidation.
Jan 19, 2015
Wealth accumulated by richest 1% to exceed that of the other 99% in 2016: OxfamWealth accumulated by the richest 1% will exceed that of the other 99% in 2016, the Oxfam charity said on Monday, ahead of the annual meeting of the world's most powerful at Davos, Switzerland.
Jan 14, 2015
UN projection: India 2015 growth seen at 6.4%, inflation at 6.3%Indian economy is likely to expand by 6.4 percent this year, driving the economic growth in South Asia, according to a United Nations
Jan 08, 2015
How Infosys’ cash policy has impacted shareholder valueIn an interesting report, analysts at Motilal Oswal have put together the impact of Infosys’ cash policy on key financial metrics, such as return on equity, which play an important role in impacting shareholder value.
Jan 28, 2014
Experts: RBI move signals central bank's shift of focus from WPI to retail inflationThe Reserve Bank of India unexpectedly raised its policy interest rate on Tuesday by 25 basis points (bps) but said that if consumer price inflation eases as projected, it does not foresee further near-term tightening.
Jan 22, 2014
Will the Indian economy hit a six in FY15?Estimating that the year 2014-15 will be a year of 'fragile recovery', ratings and analytics major Crisil has said India's GDP growth for FY15 could touch the psychologically significant 6 percent, given some key conditions being fulfilled.<br /><br />
Jan 22, 2014
IMF ups India's growth estimate to 4.6%, sees global growth at 3.7%India is likely to clock an economic growth rate of 4.6 percent this financial year and the expansion may improve to 5.4 percent in 2014-15, the International Monetary Fund said on Tuesday.
Jan 20, 2014
Elections will be wild card for India this year, says NomuraIn an interview to CNBC-TV18, Prabhat Awasthi, Head-Equity Research & MD, Nomura said that elections will be a wild card for India this year.
Jan 16, 2014
India downgrade not on the cards, says Moody'sAn India downgrade is not on the cards, Bloomberg reported, citing Moody's rating analyst Thomas Byrne.<br /><br />