Friday, July 31, 2015| Latest E-book
You are here:
Expert View
#

Expert View

Articles

S&P won't upgrade India unless govt shows 'substantial, quality,' reforms

Mar 02, 2015

S&P won't upgrade India unless govt shows 'substantial, quality,' reforms

Ratings agency Standard & Poor's does not expect an upgrade to India's sovereign debt rating in the next year in the absence of substantial, quality reforms, it said on Monday, days after the government's budget slowed the pace of fiscal consolidation. #Economy #S&P #India #ExpertView #fiscal consolidation
Wealth accumulated by richest 1% to exceed that of the other 99% in 2016: Oxfam

Jan 19, 2015

Wealth accumulated by richest 1% to exceed that of the other 99% in 2016: Oxfam

Wealth accumulated by the richest 1% will exceed that of the other 99% in 2016, the Oxfam charity said on Monday, ahead of the annual meeting of the world's most powerful at Davos, Switzerland. #Charity #rich #ExpertView #Oxfam #Davos #Franois Hollande #poor #Switzlerlad
UN projection: India 2015 growth seen at 6.4%, inflation at 6.3%

Jan 14, 2015

UN projection: India 2015 growth seen at 6.4%, inflation at 6.3%

Indian economy is likely to expand by 6.4 percent this year, driving the economic growth in South Asia, according to a United Nations #Inflation #India #China #Japan #Indonesia #Growth #USA #Turkey #ExpertView #South Asia #United Nation
How Infosys cash policy has impacted shareholder value

Jan 08, 2015

How Infosys cash policy has impacted shareholder value

In an interesting report, analysts at Motilal Oswal have put together the impact of Infosys cash policy on key financial metrics, such as return on equity, which play an important role in impacting shareholder value. #Infosys #ExpertView #Cash Pile
Experts RBI move signals central bank's shift of focus from WPI to retail inflation

Jan 28, 2014

Experts RBI move signals central bank's shift of focus from WPI to retail inflation

The Reserve Bank of India unexpectedly raised its policy interest rate on Tuesday by 25 basis points (bps) but said that if consumer price inflation eases as projected, it does not foresee further near-term tightening. #C Rangarajan #ExpertView #Rate Hikes #RBI policy
Will the Indian economy hit a six in FY15?

Jan 22, 2014

Will the Indian economy hit a six in FY15?

Estimating that the year 2014-15 will be a year of 'fragile recovery', ratings and analytics major Crisil has said India's GDP growth for FY15 could touch the psychologically significant 6 percent, given some key conditions being fulfilled. #ExpertView
IMF ups India's growth estimate to 4.6%, sees global growth at 3.7%

Jan 22, 2014

IMF ups India's growth estimate to 4.6%, sees global growth at 3.7%

India is likely to clock an economic growth rate of 4.6 percent this financial year and the expansion may improve to 5.4 percent in 2014-15, the International Monetary Fund said on Tuesday. #Economy #GDP #IMF #International Monetary Fund #Growth #ExpertView
Elections will be wild card for India this year, says Nomura

Jan 20, 2014

Elections will be wild card for India this year, says Nomura

In an interview to CNBC-TV18, Prabhat Awasthi, Head-Equity Research & MD, Nomura said that elections will be a wild card for India this year. #Nomura #ExpertView #2014 elections #Prabhat Awasthi #Nomura Growth outlook
India downgrade not on the cards, says Moody's

Jan 16, 2014

India downgrade not on the cards, says Moody's

An India downgrade is not on the cards, Bloomberg reported, citing Moody's rating analyst Thomas Byrne. #Moody's #Downgrade #ExpertView #Indian Economy
Waning food prices may help ease inflation in December: Poll

Jan 09, 2014

Waning food prices may help ease inflation in December: Poll

India's inflation rate will probably ease in December from stubbornly high levels helped by waning food prices, a Reuters poll showed, providing some respite to the Reserve Bank of India struggling with cost pressures and slow growth. #Inflation #RBI #food prices #Raghuram Rajan #ExpertView #Economic slowdown