Mirpur: Statistical highlights of the twenty20 match of the Asia Cup cricket tournament between India and UAE in Mirpur.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar has recorded his best bowling figures overseas in T20Is - his third best - the best ever are 3 for 9 vs Pakistan at Bangalore on 25, December, 2012.
- Bhuvneshwar has delivered 2 maiden overs during his excellent figures of 4-2-8-2 and became the third Indian bowler after Harbhajan Singh (vs England at Colombo (RPS) on September 23, 2012) and Jasprit Bumrah (vs Pakistan at Dhaka on February 27, 2016) to achieve the distinction in T20Is.
- Bhuvneshwar has recorded an economy rate of 2.00, equalling an Indian record in a four-over spell in T20Is. Ravichandran Ashwin had figures of 4-1-8-4 (eco.rate 2.00) vs Sri Lanka at Visakhapatnam on February 14, 2016.
- India have won seven successive matches overseas in T20Is between January 26, 2016 and March 3, 2016, equalling their best sequence in overseas matches. They had recorded seven wins away from home between September 30, 2012 and April 4, 2014.
- UAE (81/9) have recorded their second lowest score in T20Is - the lowest being 73 off 16.4 vs Netherlands at ICCA Dubai on February 3, 2016. The said total is the second lowest by any team without being dismissed while facing 20 overs. West Indies had totalled 79 for seven vs Zimbabwe at Port of Spain on February 28, 2010.
- In the mandatory powerplay, UAE have scored 21 for the loss of two wickets - the joint-lowest by any team against India in T20Is. Zimbabwe had totalled 21 for the loss of two wickets at Harare on June 13, 2010.
- Harbhajan Singh has recorded an Economy rate of 2.75 during his superb bowling figures of 4-1-11-1 vs UAE - his career-best in T20Is, surpassing the 3.00 vs England (4-2-12-4) at Colombo (RPS) on September 23, 2012.
- Yuvraj has become the fourth Indian player to represent in 50 or more matches in T20Is, joining Mahendra Singh Dhoni (62), Suresh Raina (56) and Rohit Sharma (54).
- Shaiman Anwar (43) has recorded his second highest score against a Test-playing country in T20Is next only to the 46 vs Pakistan at Dhaka on Feb.29, 2016.
- Anwar's highest score in T20Is is 54 vs Oman at Abu Dhabi on November 22, 2015.
- Rohit Sharma has received his fourth Man of the Match award in T20Is. His first three awards were against South Africa (twice) and Bangladesh.
- Rohit, with 137 runs at an average of 34.25 in four matches, is the leading run-getter for India in the present tournament.