The European Championships or the ‘Euros’ as they are now called, have been happening every four years since 1960. Even though this will only be the 14th such tournament to be held, the Euros have amassed a massive history and is certainly one of the marquee events in a sports calendar.
Come this Euro 2012, a host of superstars will be showing off their skills trying to win international glory for their nations. You may be rooting for the Cristiano Ronaldo-led Portugal or the efficient German team spearheaded by Miroslav Klose. Or will it Spain and their flourishing football?
Excited about the Euros? Take this quiz and find out how much you know about it (we like to believe our readers don’t Google before answering).
Just to make things a little easier here is a short how-to:
1) There are seven questions in the quiz.
2) You cannot answer a question more than once.
3) All the questions are multiple choice.
4) As soon as you answer a question, you will know if you’re right, and if you’re wrong you’ll know what the right answer is.
5) You will also see a total as you move through questions of a count that lets you know how many you have right.