- It's not even the middle of the month yet, but nothing stops England's rumour mills from churning out it's best stories. Sometimes, they remain just that — stories. But when it proves correct, you may want to eat your hat.
The biggest story of the day is that Alex Ferguson is planning to take Frank Lampard to Old Trafford on a free transfer after it was made clear that the Blues will not offer their No.8 a new deal.
Lampard is just nine goals shy of becoming the club's leading goalscorer and despite recent form, has failed to convince Chelsea bosses to put a contract extension on the table.
Meanwhile, Everton star Marouane Fellaini could replace the Englishman at Stamford Bridge.
CLICK HERE for the full Telegraph report.
- Heard of Luka Modric? Of course you have. Looks like the Croatian is not happy at Real Madrid and that could mean Chelsea, Manchester City or even Manchester United could move for him.
CLICK HERE for the Metro report.
- And Arsenal fans are also in for some news. There's a 99% chance that the deal may never happen, but according to the Independent, they are moving for Anderlecht's midfielder Lucas Biglia.
- Liverpool's Nuri Sahin could move back to Borussia Dortmund. He enjoyed a little bit of form with the Reds, but has fallen in the pecking order since then. CLICK HERE for a Daily Mail report.
- We save the most incredible one for last. Brazilian great Ronaldo is preparing to move to England to learn advertising. Erm, yes. CLICK HERE for Metro's report.
more in Sports