- Sunil Naraine’s economy of 5.47 (runs per over) is the best in IPL among all bowlers who have played a minimum of 10 matches.
- Chris Gayle won six Man of the Match awards in 2011 — which is the highest by any player in a single IPL edition.
- Brendon McCullum has been dismissed twice on the first ball of a match. This has happened 11 times in total in the IPL.
- Out of 24 centuries scored in the IPL, 15 came from overseas players.
- Kings XI Punjab like to walk the tight rope. They've won by a margin of just one run twice.
- RP Singh is the IPL's most successful bowler. He has taken 83 wickets in 67 games.
- Kochi Tuskers' 87-2 after six overs against Rajasthan in 2011 is the highest team score in Powerplay overs.
- Yusuf Pathan's 100 runs off just 37 balls is the fastest century in the IPL.
- There have been 10 hat-tricks or three-in-threes in the IPL. Yuvraj Singh and Amit Mishra have taken two of these.
more in IPL