Travel is bliss but for some boarding an aircraft is a stressful task. How many of us have seen or know people praying under their breaths before take-off? But it's not just being on the aircraft, but just the sheer amount of procedure before boarding the flight can make some anxious; For instance -
1. The airport starts to look really claustrophobic, if you have long hours of layovers or delayed flights.
2. Stress, builds up the moment you see traffic on the roads. The one hour buffer period is then auto tuned to 45 minutes.
3. Security checks , baggage tags and all the other procedural mandates start to get to your nerves.
4. Airport terminals and gate numbers can get confusing.
5. But, amidst all of this, imagine, if you had a wagging tail waiting just before your boarding time.
A golden retriever, just waiting to be petted and loved.
The Mumbai Airport at its Terminal 2, International departures has the best remedy to be offered.
GVK, has partnered with Animal Angels to position Pepe, Sunshine and Goldie - 3 dogs and 3 care takers at its gates to relieve travelers of anxiety and stress. Exhaustion and Insomnia are some other common problems we see travelers facing - said Aakash Lonkar, one of the co founders of Animal Angels. Small Joys are a real thing, provided they come in the form of dogs, waiting to be loved and taken care of.
First Published On : Apr 21, 2016 22:16 IST