Results for the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) 2017 examination held for Grade II police constables, jail warders and firemen were declared on Friday.
TNUSRB had conducted the written examination on 21 May. According to The Indian Express, 10 lakh candidates had applied for the examination, of which 5.5 lakh appeared for the exam. The final answer key for the examination can be viewed here.
TNUSRB also released the cut-off list along with the results, which can be viewed on the official website.
Candidates who have been selected for the next stage of recruitment can download their call letter from the website by logging in with the Enrolment Number and date of birth from 12 July onwards.
Those who haven't been selected can check their marks on the official website from 12 July onward.
Here's how you can view the TNUSRB 2017 results:
- Go to the official website: tnusrbonline.org
- Click on the link 'Results of written examination held on 21.05.2017'.
- The link will open to a page displaying results center-wise.
- Click on the region center where from where you appeared for the examination.
- A PDF file will open up. Check if your registration number is mentioned.
- You can also download the answer key for future reference.
Published Date: Jul 07, 2017 15:20 PM | Updated Date: Jul 07, 2017 15:20 PM