Results for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty (NEET-SS) courses were declared on Monday by the National Board of Examination (NBE), according to media reports. Candidates can check their grades on nbe.edu.in.
The exam was conducted for 18 specific specialty courses. NDTV reported that the board has released the overall results along with the score-card of the candidates who appeared for the exam, which are available on the website.
Candidates can follow these steps to check their marks in the exam:
- Step 1: Go to the official website for NBE (nbe.edu.in) and click on NEET SS tab.
- Step 2: In the new window, click on the 'Result cum Score Card' link.
- Step 3: A pdf file will open which has the details about the score card and the cut off marks. Here the candidate will also find the link to check the result.
- Step 4: Click on the result link.
- Step 5: Enter testing ID and date of birth. Click on submit and view your result.
- Step 6: Take a print-out for future reference.
The common counselling session for the 'Super Specialty' courses will be done by Medical Counselling Committee, media reports said.
The Union health ministry in 2016 introduced the NEET-SS exam for all higher studies, except undergraduate and postgraduate courses, in medical sciences for 2017 onward.
Aspirants seeking to acquire super specialty Doctorate of Medicine (DM), Master of Surgery (MCh) and Post Doctoral Certificate (PDCC) courses must go through the NEET-SS, India Today reported. It was decided then that the NBE, which also monitors NEET (PG) postgraduate, will conduct the first NEET-SS scheduled to be held on 10 June, 2017.
With inputs from agencies
Published Date: Jul 17, 2017 12:36 PM | Updated Date: Jul 17, 2017 12:36 PM