The University of Madras is likely to announce results for under-graduate (UG), professional degrees and post-graduate (PG) courses on Saturday.
Eligible candidates awaiting their results can check them on the official university website, results.unom.ac.in.
The Times of India had reported that students of UG and PG courses from 2012-13, 2013-14, and 2015-16 can apply for online re-evaluation from 4 July to 10 July. Additionally, UG candidates can also apply for re-totaling between 4 July and 10 July.
NDTV earlier reported that the Chennai-based university had published results for MBA, MCA, MSc (IT) revaluation results for December 2016 examination on 4 May, while the MA, MSc and MCom revaluation results for the December 2016 exams were announced on 26 April.
Here's how to check your grades:
- Go to the official website of the University of Madras.
- Click on the desired results' link on the main page.
- Click on the notification for the 'UG/PG/Professional Degree Examination Results 2017', which will be available once the results are declared.
- Enter the examinations details (roll number etc.) in the fields provided.
- Check your results. You can download it and take a printout for future reference as well
Published Date: Jul 01, 2017 17:42 PM | Updated Date: Jul 01, 2017 19:19 PM