The Jammu and Kashmir State Education Board (or JKBOSE) has declared the results of Class X winter zone for the Jammu region. The results are available on the state board's official website jkbose.jk.gov.in or other exam results websites such as indiaresults.com.
According to News 18, approximately 4,225 schools in Jammu and Kashmir are affiliated to the state board, which is responsible for conducting the annual and bi-annual exams in the Jammu, Kashmir, Leh and Kargil divisions of the state.
Results for Class XII annual regular examination 2017 results for regular candidates of Jammu (winter zone) were declared in December last year, India Today reported. The summer zone bi-annual class 10 results of Jammu division were declared in October 2017.
The candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results by following these steps. Students are advised to keep the registration number handy in order to check the results.
- Go to the official website of JKBOSE jkbose.jk.gov.in, or if there is a problem accessing the site due to heavy traffic, students may log on to indiaresults.com.
- Click on the link for class 10 Jammu region results (winter zone)
- Enter all the required details such as roll number and other details
- Hit submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Students must download the result and take a print-out of it for future reference.
Published Date: Jan 09, 2018 17:18 PM | Updated Date: Jan 09, 2018 17:28 PM