The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has decided to delay the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business (IB) entrance exam from 26 November to 3 December, 2017 to avoid clashing of exam dates with CAT 2017 being held on 26 November as well, according to media reports.
IIFT reportedly took the decision to spare candidates of the quandary over which examination to choose to appear for, as per NDTV.
Furthermore the last date of submission of MBA (IB) application has been extended to 15 September, reported The Indian Express. Students can log onto the official website iiftadmissions.net.in to apply for the same. For foreign nationals and NRIs, the last date of application and submission of GMAT scores is 15 February, 2018.
There is no age limit to apply for IIFT's MBA (IB). Candidates are only required to possess a Bachelors degree in any discipline and should score at least 50 percent of marks in the IIFT entrance.
The MBA (IB) exam on 3 December will be conducted in a single session from 10 am to 12 pm. The test will be held only in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
The exam will be objective and comprise English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis. Those who qualify will be shortlisted for a Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion, and Interview.
Here how you can apply for IIFT's MBA (IB) entrance exam:
- Go to the official IIFT website: iiftadmissions.net.in
- Click on 'Apply Now' and choose the category you want apply under.
- Fill the registration form and submit it.
- An application number will be generated and sent to you via email.
- Log into the official website using the application number and password sent to your registered email id.
- Fill in other details and complete the registration process.
- Once that's completed, pay the registration fee (General, OBC: Rs 1550, SC/ST/PWD: Rs 775, Foreign Nationals and NRIs: $80 or Rs 4,500) online or through a demand draft.
- Upload a scanned photo of yours.
- After the online application process is complete, take a printout of the application for future reference.
Published Date: Aug 04, 2017 08:06 pm | Updated Date: Aug 04, 2017 08:50 pm