The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra has released the provisional allotment list for Engineering Common Admission process (CAP) Round III. Candidates can check their provisional merit status from the DTE Maharashtra official website: dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
The list will mention the college and courses that have been allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2017, reported NDTV.
This year, DTE is holding a centralised counselling for the qualified MHT CET candidates, The Indian Express reported.
The list for round II of the CAP and the status of vacant seats was released on 16 July.
The selected candidates will have to report to the Admission Reporting Center (ARC) as per the given allotment. The dates for reporting for such candidates are from 25-28 July upto 5 pm.
To confirm the admission, the required documents and the fees should be submitted on or before 29 July.
Candidates can follow these steps to check the list:
- Go to the official DTE, Maharashtra website: dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the Provisional Allotment link for CAP round III for BE/B.Tech. courses.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on submit and your allotment status will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Published Date: Jul 25, 2017 11:57 am | Updated Date: Jul 25, 2017 11:57 am