The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, will release the provisional allotment list for Engineering Common Admission process (CAP) Round III on Monday after 9pm. Candidates can check their provisional merit status from the DTE Maharashtra official website, www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
This year, DTE is holding a centralised counselling for the candidates who qualified for the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET), according to Exams Watch.
The list for round two of the CAP and the status of vacant seats was released on 16 July.
If a candidate is allotted a seat for the first time, he/she will have to report to the Admission Reporting Center (ARC) as per the given allotment. The dates for reporting for such candidates are from 25-28 July upto 5 pm.
To confirm the admission, the required documents and the fees should be submitted on or before 29 July.
Candidates can follow these steps to check their provisional allotment in the Engineering CAP round III:
- Go to the official DTE, Maharashtra website: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the Provisional Allotment link for CAP round III for BE/B.Tech. courses.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on submit and your allotment status will be displayed.
- Take a printout of the result.
Published Date: Jul 24, 2017 20:31 PM | Updated Date: Jul 25, 2017 08:06 AM