Davangere University has declared the results for the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The students can check their results on the university's official website: davangereuniversity.ac.in.
The students who had appeared for the undergraduate courses in 2017 for Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Business Management, Bachelor of Computer Application and Bachelor of Commerce can directly check their results on davangereuniversity.ac.in.
If students are unable to access the website due to increased web traffic, they will have to check the official web portal in regular intervals.
According to NDTV, the exams were held in May 2017.
Here is how candidates can check their scores online:
- Log on to the official university website: davangereuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the link for 'Davangere UG Results'
- Enter the relevant undergraduate course and the registration number.
- Click on the link for 'Click to View Result'.
- Download the result and take a print copy for future reference.
As has been observed over the course of the past few weeks, the dates and times of result announcements have been frequently changed around. The information above has not been independently verified. However, this article will continue to be updated to reflect official updates as and when they come in.
Published Date: Jul 10, 2017 03:16 pm | Updated Date: Jul 10, 2017 03:16 pm