11 mins ago58 weightlifters were caught for doping last year: Indian sports minister Sonowal
48 mins agoCentral law is needed to legalise betting in cricket: BCCI to Supreme Court
May 3, 2016IPL 2016: Kings XI Punjab are better than what results show, says Kyle Abbott
May 3, 2016Rio 2016: Olympic flame arrives in crisis-hit Brazil for symbolic handover
May 3, 2016Road to Rio: Unprecedented seven Indian shuttlers set ...
May 3, 2016Champions League: Ronaldo 100% fit, Benzema out of Man ...
May 3, 2016Struggled to get wickets in middle overs: Binny ...
May 3, 2016Pakistan doesn't have much real talent, PCB needs to ...
May 3, 2016Madrid Open: Azarenka, Kvitova through to third round ...
May 3, 2016IPL 2016: Gujarat Lions look for resurgence, Delhi ...
May 3, 2016Golden touch? Buddhist temple in Bangkok now a ...
May 3, 2016Another day another defeat: RCB left staring at few ...
May 3, 2016Champions League: Bayern Munich counting on home ...
May 3, 2016IPL 2016: Revived Yusuf Pathan mixes muscle with timing ...
May 3, 2016Another feather in their cap: BCCI recommend Kohli for ...
May 3, 2016IPL 2016: When the Rising Pune Supergiants tempted fate ...
May 3, 2016They'll stutter, wait they'll slip surely, oh! They ...
May 3, 2016India to tour Zimbabwe for limited over matches in June ...
- OBC quota demand: First, it was the Jats, now it’s the Rajputs in Uttar Pradesh
- Jat quota stir: Rajnath Singh calls up Haryana CM, reviews situation
- No sexual assault in Murthal, but some women were harassed: Haryana tells Centre
- Haryana on edge as deadline set by Jats coming to an end
- Haryana seeks paramilitary help as Jats threaten to resume agitation
- Kanhaiya Kumar arrives in Patna; will meet Nitish, Lalu and Shatrughan
- Love them or hate them: Kanhaiya Kumar and his comrades display merits of social sciences
- JNU VC declares civil war; goes beyond the call of duty to punish students
- Case still in court, JNU’s pre-judicial punishment to Kanhaiya, Anirban and Umar is a travesty of justice
- JNU students ‘reject’ punishment imposed by panel, threaten hunger strike
- Poetry, pronunciation lessons and legislative business: Parliament roundup
- Instead of giving them proper guidance, the govt is misleading the youth: Uddhav hits out at BJP
- Rajasthan govt recommends CBI probe into death of dalit girl after Congress intervention
- A bewildering twist: Why did Mayawati refuse to embrace Buddhism?
- Rohith Vemula was forced to end life for talking about Ambedkar: Arvind Kejriwal
- Xiaomi Mi 5 review: A great smartphone with not-so-great software experience
- Lenovo Yoga 900 review: Improves upon the goods seen in Yoga 3 Pro, at a very steep price though
- ZOTAC Premium 240GB SSD review: ZOTAC makes a good debut in the SSD segment
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge review: The Android flagship to beat
- Oppo F1 Plus review: A slick smartphone with an amazing selfie camera
- Aligarh review: Manoj Bajpayee’s sterling performance is marred by inconsistent writing
- The Revenant review: Innaritu’s vision shines through basic plot, DiCaprio’s Bollywoodised character
- ‘The Most Dangerous Band In The World’ review: A documentary almost as patchy as the upcoming Guns ‘n’ Roses reunion
- ‘Sanam Re’ review: This is not a film, it is an embarassment
- Deadpool review: This reinvention of superhero genre is fantastic, just don’t make it a blueprint
- Sensex retakes 26k as global market rebounds, Nifty tops 7,900
- Sensex does a somersault, takes an 184-point hit
- Monsoon, positive data propel Sensex to over 3-month high
- Sensex surges over 400 points on strong economic readings; fertiliser, seed stocks on roll
- Happy Tuesday: Triple dose of good news for India on monsoon, inflation and industry