The pension and insurance funds are carrying the can for securities issued to hide the government's budget deficits. This is a criminal lack of transparency
The comment makes the point that the BJP seems to be mixing 'inclusive' chatter with steps clearly meant to appease the party's hardline Hindutva voterbank.
All that is needed is for Australia, South Africa, England, New Zealand and West Indies to come together and start opposing the BCCI.
- Sindhurakshak: 4 months on, Navy divers still look for bodies
- Pravin Tambe could make Ranji debut for Mumbai at 42
- High Court allows Pawar to act as MCA president until 17 December
- Mumbai man asks for onions in restaurant, gets beaten by waiters
- BJP allege Maharashtra land 'largesse' to Rajeev Shukla
- Dissidents are free to leave, says Uddhav after Joshi outbursts
- Mumbai: Teenage maid at diamond merchant's house found dead
- Adarsh scam: HC wants to know when Maha govt will table report
- Photos: People pay homage to martyrs, victims of 26/11 terror attacks
- Seventeen-year-old girl gangraped by four men in Mumbai