It is neither economically feasible nor biologically necessary to rehabilitate every maneater in overburdened zoos. When a big cat can’t hunt its natural prey, its time is up.
We are making a laughing stock of ourselves all over by preparing lifeless pitches at home which makes ordinary batsmen look very talented.
The pension and insurance funds are carrying the can for securities issued to hide the government's budget deficits. This is a criminal lack of transparency
- How money printing has made the rich richer
- Sebi does away with stamp duty for demat a/c agreements
- Exit polls: UPA's economic scorecard shows why Sensex favours BJP
- Sensex, Nifty open flat; bank shares slump
- 10 things you should know before the opening bell
- Gold premiums hit yet another record
- Modi bounce: Animal spirits of Sensex may be overdone for now
- Live: Modi-fied Sensex rally loses fizz on profit booking
- Adani Group shares rally after exit polls predict BJP win in state elections
- RBS, S&P's sued by European investors for $250 mn crisis losses
- 5 easy steps to check PF balance online in less than 5 minutes
- Live: Sensex may be cheering BJP now but it's in for rude shock in Dec
- Modi bounce: Why Sensex’s animal spirits may be overdone for now
- ICICI Bank cuts home loan rate in range of 25-100 bps
- Sensex may love Narendra Modi, but they have to wait and watch
- Market rally: Foreign brokerages raise their pitch on Modi's election win
- Money Dilemma: Should it be recurring deposits or SIP?
- Reminder: Taxpayers should resend ITR-V e-return copies to Bangalore
- Four reasons why markets’ Narendra Modi-mania may be misplaced
- Five things you should know about Electronic Clearing System (ECS)