35 mins agoGovt won't lower guard on security front in protecting borders: Mufti
38 mins ago'Un-Freedom', film on homosexuality, banned in India
53 mins agoTwo more arrested in 13/7 Mumbai serial blast case
Mar 30, 2015Kashmir floods Live: Centre sanctions Rs 200 cr for relief and rescue measures
Mar 30, 2015Abu Salem moves SC against conviction in Jain murder ...
Mar 30, 2015Indian pilots may be subjected to mid-term psychometric ...
Mar 30, 2015'Modi among 31 leaders to have personal details leaked ...
Mar 30, 2015Flood situation creates panic in Kashmir, Centre sends ...
Mar 30, 2015Where are the ethics? Surgeon posts pictures of ...
Mar 30, 2015Question paper leak: Protests break out in Allahabad ...
Mar 30, 2015J&K govt sanctions Rs 235 cr to tackle flood situation ...
Mar 30, 2015Kashmir govt finally declares flood in Srinagar, 17 ...
Mar 30, 2015Renowned astrologer predicts Arvind Kejriwal will ...
Mar 30, 2015Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz had planned to ...
Mar 30, 2015Rajnath Singh calls up CM Mufti, promises all help to ...
Mar 30, 2015Use of black money during polls has to be checked with ...
Mar 30, 2015ISRO successfully completes IRNSS-ID orbit raising ...
Mar 30, 2015NIA files charge sheet against 12 people in Burdwan ...
- The Gunman review: Sean Penn tries to be Liam Neeson in Taken, ends up being failed Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Hunterrr review: The movie is a funny sex comedy with a botched up ending
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: Maggie Smith, Judi Dench make growing old look charming
- Cinderella review: Sure, it’s old-fashioned, but this film is as pretty as a fairy tale
- Cinderella review: Don’t take your kids to see this dull, boring fairy tale
- Yadav, Bhushan convene meeting on 14 April to decide future course of action
- Doors virtually closed in AAP: What next for Bhushan, Yadav?
- AAP crisis: Many Maharashtra leaders ‘extremely upset’, may quit
- Booted out of politics: Yadav-Bhushan’s AAP ouster spells exile for intellectuals
- After Bhushan, now Yadav likely to be sacked as chief spokesperson
- Kamal slams ICC after Srini presents WC trophy, threatens to expose ‘mischievous things’
- Yuvraj urges ‘real Indian fans’ to respect Kohli and Anushka’s privacy
- New Zealand reacts to World Cup loss: ‘You’ve done us proud’
- Surviving Wahab Riaz: Innings against Pakistan my most important in ODI cricket, says Watson
- Bleary-eyed Australians celebrate World Cup win in Melbourne
- Lenovo A6000 review: A good entry level phone with a great display but average camera
- HTC Desire 526G+ Review: A good budget smartphone, but competition has the price advantage
- Oppo R5 Review: Elegant looks and sleek design but at Rs 29,990, pricing is way off the mark
- Xiaomi Mi 4 (16GB) review: The 64GB variant seems a better bet, but OnePlus One could crash Xiaomi’s party
- Asus VivoMini UN62 review: Decent entry-level compact PC, but its pricing isn’t impressive
- Omar Abdullah hits out at Mufti govt, says alliance based on ‘lies’
- J&K govt, Centre working on issue of power projects, says PDP
- Revoking AFSPA in the time of militancy: Fresh attacks in J&K will further strain PDP-BJP ties
- BJP-PDP alliance not bad, but some decisions by Mufti govt not good, says Advani
- After Kathua and Samba attacks, J&K CM Mufti tells Pakistan to control terror if it wants peace
- Goa minister says Swine flu virus to die as temperatures rise
- Swine flu death toll inches towards 1,900; number of cases crosses 31,000
- Death toll due to swine flu rises to 1809, but cases start reducing
- Veteran CPI-M leader Gautam Deb down with swine flu
- Swine flu toll climbs to 1,731 across India: Number of positive cases touches 30,000-mark