Aug 15, 2016National Award winning Tamil lyricist Na Muthukumar dies at 41 due to jaundice
Jul 27, 2016Abhishek Bachchan: 'If we give a flop film, people stop taking our calls'
Jul 25, 2016Shah Rukh Khan gets I-T notice too; investments in tax havens under scanner
Jul 21, 2016Trolls, sexist remarks force female Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones to quit Twitter
May 15, 2016Beyond Ek do teen: Madhuri Dixit, the last queen of ...
May 4, 2016Neeraj Ghaywan, Varun Grover to donate National Award ...
Mar 5, 2016Check out 'Zubaan' cast Vicky Kaushal, Sarah Jane Dias ...
Mar 2, 2016Priyanka Chopra wanted her Oscar dress to be feminine, ...
Dec 22, 2015Bajirao Mastani is a tribute to Mughal-e-Azam: Sanjay ...
Dec 19, 2015Dilwale Review: This film is Shah Rukh Khan's worst ...
Nov 7, 2015Shah Rukh Khan soars to 16 million followers on Twitter ...
Oct 13, 2015Snapshots: Six decades of Manorama in the movies
Oct 4, 2015Talvar review: Vishal Bharadwaj's retelling of ...
Jun 16, 2015Legal action for Rajinikanth's wife: FIR filed against ...
Jun 2, 2015Bollywood Bash: Madhavan celebrates 45th birthday ...
May 29, 2015Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma among ...
May 16, 2015From Amitabh to Irrfan to Deepika: Black was the colour ...
May 6, 2015'Avengers' director quits Twitter after receiving death ...
- Outrage is wasted on trolls, as is the expectation of intelligent and informed debate
- Pokémon Go is a no-go: A hipster rant about the global sensation
- Discrimination against atheists: Our outrage needs to be against injustice, not lack of faith
- This Independence Day, free yourselves from the shackles of outrage and breathe
- Selective outrage: What we choose to be offended by, or not, reveals ’empathy gap’
- Vishal Dadlani mocks Jain guru Tarun Sagar on Twitter, ends up quitting politics
- Giving back control: What Mental Health Care Bill, 2013 means for the mentally ill
- Congress seeks to play up “PM-mukt parliament” in winter session
- More please: Monsoon Session showcased the best of Indian parliamentary democracy
- Parliament Monsoon Session scripts history with GST Bill, boosts Congress, BJP bonhomie
- Ann Maria Kalippilaanu review: Sara Arjun’s charm is eclipsed by bizarre messaging
- Pete’s Dragon review: Another heartwarming, enjoyable film for kids, grown-ups from Disney
- UNIndian review: Brett Lee makes a respectable, if slightly stiff, debut in this romcom
- Joker review: Guru Somasundaram-starrer is a breath of fresh air in Tamil cinema
- Pretham review: Jayasurya stars in an inconsistent comedy-thriller with an ugly rape quip
- AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB review: Great potential that’s brought down by high pricing
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Review: Excellent headset for gamers and music aficionados on a budget
- Lenovo IdeaPad 110 review: Makes for an ideal laptop for the first-time buyer only
- Acer Aspire S13 review: This might just be the best Windows-based Ultrabook in its price range
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime Review: Shut up and take my money!
- ‘Gag Zakir Naik’: Solicitor General tells home ministry to book preacher and IRF under anti-terror law
- Kashmir unrest: India must end Pakistani agenda of replacing Sufism with Wahabism
- The Radicalisation Series: Analysing the threat to Muslim youths in Maharashtra
- Bangladesh seeks details on Zakir Naik’s operations, slams Pakistan for ‘harbouring’ terrorism
- Zakir Naik’s Islamic International School: Here’s what’s part of its Salafi curriculum
- ‘Aaj toh bach gaye’: Gau rakshaks threaten Mumbai man for carrying bag made of ‘cow leather’
- Karnataka: 17 detained after killing of ‘cow-transporting’ BJP worker by right-wing activists
- Not a Mahatma: Modi’s Gandhian deal with gau rakshaks lacks moral base
- RSS condemns attacks on Dalits, calls the violence ‘inhuman’
- MP govt official predicts World War 3 will start over a cow: Here’s why he’s obviously right