What could've been a truly engaging and witty look at a clash of sensibilities turns out to be a typically superficial Bollywood ‘entertainer’.
The BJP should ramp up their marketing efforts even more, given that elections are on instead of just being satisfied with the current efforts.
2 States is mostly a chore and periodically infuriating. The filmmakers had a chance to go against all odds and make a classic and they blew it.
- Thank god the cool-headed RBI isn’t propping up the rupee
- Swamy to get Chidu files today, but it might not be enough
- Kerala's political scrap may uncover India's judicial "fixer"
- Snapped! Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukerji together for the first time
- Diwali at Jalsa, Bachchan style
- Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan's grand baby shower at Jalsa
- Mumbai SRA scam: Top babu 'gifted' Rs 640 cr to builders
- Shah Rukh Khan's got a new office – and it’s an entire building!
- Snapped! Aamir Khan’s new look - Is it for Dhoom:3?
- Bhatta-Parsaul rape victim: 'He threatened to kill me, then misbehaved'
- Jaya vs Modi: Gujarat model finds a genuine rival in Tamil Nadu
- Election 2014: Does a high voter turnout mean good news for BJP?
- Amit Shah's lesson for Modi: 'Sorry' really is a magic word
- Amit Shah's lesson to Modi: 'Sorry' really is a magic word
- Vote for Sule or no water: Did Ajit Pawar threaten Baramati voters?
- Delhi in sight: A kinder, gentler Modi is coming into view
- Not Rahul, Modi Third Front should worry about Jaya, Mamata
- Hate speech: EC allows BJP's Amit Shah to resume campaign
- Modi has moral authority and administrative acumen to become PM: Rajnath
- Mini sub dives to record depths in search for MH 370