It is not easy to swallow the idea that someone so full of petty bombast is the prime ministerial candidate of the party most likely to win the next election.
Assam minister mulls cutting off rhino horns to save them from poachers. Maharashtra lawmakers seek removal of all leopards from Mumbai's Aarey colony to resolve conflict.
As Sumitra Devi, Chawla’s idea of appearing menacing is to continuously arch her eyebrows and smile sardonically, like she's a mixture of Aamir Khan and Jack Nicholson.
- Thank god the cool-headed RBI isn’t propping up the rupee
- Swamy to get Chidu files today, but it might not be enough
- Kerala's political scrap may uncover India's judicial "fixer"
- Snapped! Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukerji together for the first time
- Diwali at Jalsa, Bachchan style
- Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan's grand baby shower at Jalsa
- Mumbai SRA scam: Top babu 'gifted' Rs 640 cr to builders
- Shah Rukh Khan's got a new office – and it’s an entire building!
- Snapped! Aamir Khan’s new look - Is it for Dhoom:3?
- Bhatta-Parsaul rape victim: 'He threatened to kill me, then misbehaved'
- Media fixing: Why 'leaked' video of Kejriwal, journalist is a big deal
- Mahatma's great-grandson to Rahul: You're no Gandhi, stop fooling people
- Decoding AAP: No party for aam aadmis
- Modi and the 'modern' Muslim: Why governance isn't enough
- Video of Kejriwal asking anchor to play up parts of interview goes viral
- Caste calculations, VIP candidates: AAP succumbs to Cong, BJP ailments
- Rahul's 6 minute Rajasthan speech: Has he given up already?
- BJP's decision to boycott NDTV shows its seriousness about social media
- Congress hits out at BJP: Where is the Modi wave?
- Hurdles for BJP's Mission 272 juggernaut: Infighting, factions, anti-Modi group