What should be interesting is the reason why Rahul Gandhi is meeting journalists but off the record.
Intellectuals, writers and commentators, who embraced the A-word to denounce AAP forgot it completely when Reddy, Kumar and Chouhan used the tool of dharna to express similar angst.
Narendra Modi writes in this chapter of Juotipunj of Anantrao Kale, the educationist who set up many schools in Gujarat. Modi spent the mid-70s working with Kale to ensure the Janata Party's win after the Emergency, only to be disappointed by their subsequent attack on the RSS.
- Delhi assembly polls: Here are the possible outcomes
- Delhi shows churn in urban vote; AAP is eating BJP's lunch
- If Shivraj could contest 230 seats, BJP would romp home in MP
- Four generations of Nehru-Gandhis only talked about poverty: Modi
- Tale of two rallies: Kejriwal’s band baaja Vs Sheila’s snooze fest
- Modi promises one crore jobs if BJP comes to power
- Chhattisgarh may have larger than life impact on BJP, Congress
- Latest Nasdaq options glitch highlights ongoing market problems
- In Rajasthan, it's Marwar ka Gandhi vs Maharani
- Chhattisgarh: Has BJP govt’s policies driven SCs to the Congress fold?
- Live: After being denied meet with Modi, Kejriwal leaves state
- Seven excuses Modi could give Kejriwal for not meeting him
- Who will gain from Vijayakanth-BJP taking the fight to Jaya in TN?
- Oops: Twitter shows AAP's Meera Sanyal favoured Modi's Gujarat model
- Not Sardar Patel: Narendra Modi's real hero is Indira Gandhi
- Kejriwal completes Gujarat audit, goes to confront Modi about it
- Live: Kejriwal's convoy stopped from entering Gandhinagar
- Poll Tracker: NDA makes huge gains, set to win around 230 seats
- Modi vs AAP's guerilla war: Has BJP misunderstood its opponent?
- Kashmiris and Pakistan: A festering wound the Meerut incident reopened