10 mins agoIndian Millennials thrive in partying, good health but falters in medical insurance, says survey
Oct 6, 2015Biometrics market boosted by fingerprint sensors in smartphones
Oct 6, 2015Data is dumb. Algorithms are where the real value lies: Gartner
Oct 6, 2015Stake sale: Govt begins roadshows for NTPC, BEL disinvestment
Oct 6, 2015How gamification improves work experience, increases ...
Oct 6, 2015Microsoft's new licensing option to enable users to run ...
Oct 6, 2015Proliferating uptake by e-commerce companies augmented ...
Oct 6, 2015PwC global revenue rises 10% in FY15, India growth at ...
Oct 6, 2015Driving next phase of growth a huge challenge for ...
Oct 6, 201544% of world's data centres are in the US; 10% in ...
Oct 6, 2015Apple advances AI quest: Acquires Perceptio, developer ...
Oct 6, 2015HP launches open source network OS, OpenSwitch ...
Oct 6, 2015Why the Bihar poll matters for stock markets: A BJP win ...
Oct 6, 2015PMI: India's services growth eases to 51.3 in September ...
Oct 6, 2015Capgemini partners with Fortinet to offer cyber ...
Oct 6, 2015IBM acquires Cleversafe to propel object storage into ...
Oct 6, 2015Sensex races past 27,000 in early trade; oil, pharma, ...
Oct 6, 2015Growing warmth: Modi-Merkel tee off to a new chapter ...
- Talvar review: Vishal Bharadwaj’s retelling of Aarushi-Hemraj murders will leave you heartbroken
- Talvar review: A must see whodunnit based on Aarushi-Hemraj murders
- Calendar Girls review: Tacky, melodramatic, disappointing, but still better than Fashion
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon review: Kapil Sharma’s debut is a painful step back to the 90s
- Bhaag Johnny review: Run as far as you can from this Kunal Khemu movie
- Do they throw valuables when the team does well: Gavaskar condemns Cuttack crowd
- India vs South Africa: Dhoni defends bottle-throwing Cuttack crowd, says it was all in fun
- Cuttack collapse: Not one Indian batsman showed the will to fight against South Africa
- Du Plessis hails South African bowling performance as ‘possibly the best’ after series win
- Unruly Cuttack crowd hurls bottles as India slump to T20I series defeat against South Africa
- Tension brews in Bihar’s Kishanganj over rumours of defacement of idol
- Will the real elder Yadav please stand up? Lalu’s younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Nitish Kumar accuses BJP of imitating his scheme by promising scooty to school students
- FIR lodged against Akbaruddin Owaisi for allegedly making inflammatory speech in Bihar
- Lalu Prasad calls Modi ‘Dhritarashtra’ over PM’s silence on the Dadri lynching
- Yu Yunique review: For the first-time budget 4G smartphone buyer
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual: Water-resistant, good battery; but price could be lower
- HP Omen review: Mid-range gaming on a wonderfully designed expensive laptop
- Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro review: An all-rounder Windows 10 laptop for home use
- Vivo X5Pro review: Looks impress, but pricing does not
- Haryana Home Secy’s car knocks down war veteran Capt Dhanoa, but he proceeds to watch play
- ‘No Car Day’ to play spoilsport: President should’ve chosen another day for tea party with ex-servicemen
- OROP: 1965 war veterans to boycott Prez’s tea party, to intensify stir
- Veterans’ agitation over OROP is back: Here’s one viable solution to the issue
- We deserve OROP, but won’t take to streets like Army veterans, say paramilitary servicemen
- Sensex races past 27,000 in early trade; oil, pharma, metals in demand
- Sensex ends 565 pts higher; surges nearly 1,200 pts in last 4 sessions
- Nifty breaches 8,000-mark, Sensex tops 26k as strong Asia cues spark 386 pts rally
- Sensex ends with modest gains; surges over 600 pts in three sessions
- Sensex soars 376 pts to end above 26k, but drops 5.8% in Sept quarter