Jan 6, 2015‘Customer support in the social age is an opportunity’: Urvashi Sheth, SanDisk
Dec 17, 2014Rise of CDO is not a threat, but opportunity for CIOs: TVS Motors' T G Dhandapani
Dec 15, 2014Embrace Women! Lessons for IT organisations
Dec 5, 2014Decoding the DNA of Social Business [Part 3]: How do you transform your organisation into a Social Business?
Dec 3, 2014IT governance in India: Here's what ISACA India's ...
Dec 2, 2014'Mobile BI adoption marred by cultural issues in Indian ...
Dec 1, 2014Oracle India is looking far beyond BFSI and telecom for ...
Dec 1, 2014Decoding the DNA of Social Business [Part 1]: The ...
Nov 14, 2014'There's no space for 180 players in the $700 million ...
Oct 7, 2014Interview: Gartner's Lisa Kart on how companies can ...
Sep 26, 2014BlackBerry COO explains the radical design behind ...
Sep 16, 2014Information Management 2.0: CIOs and CDOs must be ...
Sep 15, 2014Watch: Web-scale IT -- a threat to traditional IT ...
Sep 12, 2014SMAC impacting data centre strategy in India: Naveen ...
Sep 10, 2014Big Data: Why CIOs should stay away from the evil of ...
Aug 26, 2014Hybrid Cloud: What every CIO needs to know
Aug 25, 2014'Chief Digital Officer' -- the rising C-suite role is ...
Aug 22, 2014Interview: Here's Microsoft's enterprise mobility ...
- Dum Laga ke Haisha review: This Ayushmann, Bhumi Pednekar starrer is YRF’s best in years
- Dum Laga Ke Haisha review: Ayushmann, Bhumi Pednekar will make you believe in love
- Boyhood review: Despite the royal snub at Oscars, Richard Linklater’s film is fabulous
- Birdman review: Keaton misses out the best actor award for his superb act but this is Oscars 2015’s best film
- Badlapur review: Varun Dhawan, Nawazuddin star in an offbeat but great film
- Watch in timelapse: How artist Nathan Sawaya built the Lego Oscars
- Oscar 2015: Neil Patrick Harris gets more bouquets than brickbats as host
- ‘Stay weird’, girl power, equality, and more words of wisdom from Oscar 2015
- Oscars: Demure icy gowns and tuxedos with a pop of colour rule 2015’s red carpet style
- Birdman takes top honours at intensely political Oscars 2015
- World Cup 2015: Indian pacers unfairly singled out for being slow, says Mohit Sharma
- World Cup 2015: Pakistan avoid humiliation, but greater challenges lie ahead
- World Cup: Coetzer’s 156 takes Scotland to record heights against Bangladesh
- We ran into a freight-train, we were out-bullied: Afghanistan coach after defeat against Aussies
- Team India as inconsistent as Bollywood stars, says fiction writer Jeffrey Archer
- Oppo R5 Review: Elegant looks and sleek design but at Rs 29,990, pricing is way off the mark
- Xiaomi Mi 4 (16GB) review: The 64GB variant seems a better bet, but OnePlus One could crash Xiaomi’s party
- Asus VivoMini UN62 review: Decent entry-level compact PC, but its pricing isn’t impressive
- Microsoft Outlook for iOS review: This email app leaves all others behind
- WD My Passport Wireless review: Dedicated SD card slot, makes this drive enticing for photographers
- Sensex crosses 30,000, Nifty at life high as markets cheer RBI rate cut
- Banks Board Bureau to be set up in four months: Finmin
- Eating out at a 5-star hotel? You may soon be forced to pay by card only
- With govt getting a say, RBI’s inflation fighting will never be the same
- No upgrade for now: Budget 2015 unlikely to impact India’s credit rating, say agencies
- Swine flu: 1,198 people dead, number of cases cross 22,000
- Uttar Pradesh: 35 new cases diagnosed, Swine flu death toll touches 14
- Sonam Kapoor shifted to Mumbai, recovering well from swine flu
- Swine flu rages on in Uttar Pradesh, at least 500 new cases reported in last week
- Sonam down with swine flu, flown back to Mumbai for treatment