Dec 8, 2015GE, Boeing, Ford are some of the best digital business examples today: Gartner's Jorge Lopez
Dec 3, 2015Software-defined everything, IoT, micro data centres: Top 10 tech trends CIOs should be ready for
Dec 2, 2015Interview: Gartner's Eric Ahlm on mobile security, breach detection, and security analytics
Dec 1, 20151,000 chief data officers globally; 35% of them are from banking: Gartner
Nov 27, 2015Being digital: Here's how CIOs can build a successful ...
Nov 26, 2015Enterprises should not blindly jump into the IoT; tools ...
Nov 24, 2015Daddy cool time; here's a video interview with Disco ...
Nov 20, 2015Not just loss of money and data, but security breach in ...
Nov 18, 2015How CIOs can respond to agility demands and Shadow IT ...
Nov 18, 2015Cloud battle: No single vendor winning, we see duopoly ...
Nov 17, 2015IoT in India is all about hype and confusion: Ganesh ...
Nov 16, 2015Enterprise mobility: Why Indian CIOs should look beyond ...
Nov 6, 2015Sponsored: As HRM takes to cloud, EmployeeWise manages ...
Nov 6, 2015Sponsored: How IBM's Watson is not just transforming ...
Nov 6, 2015Sponsored: The $1 trillion business opportunity in ...
Nov 6, 2015Sponsored: Here's why the CEO and Business Leaders ...
Nov 6, 2015Sponsored: How analytics can help control India's ...
Nov 6, 2015Sponsored: Why IT Infrastructure is critical for ...
- OBC quota demand: First, it was the Jats, now it’s the Rajputs in Uttar Pradesh
- Jat quota stir: Rajnath Singh calls up Haryana CM, reviews situation
- No sexual assault in Murthal, but some women were harassed: Haryana tells Centre
- Haryana on edge as deadline set by Jats coming to an end
- Haryana seeks paramilitary help as Jats threaten to resume agitation
- With new political trajectory, Kanhaiya Kumar leaves JNU comrades in a quandary
- Kanhaiya Kumar arrives in Patna; will meet Nitish, Lalu and Shatrughan
- Love them or hate them: Kanhaiya Kumar and his comrades display merits of social sciences
- JNU VC declares civil war; goes beyond the call of duty to punish students
- Case still in court, JNU’s pre-judicial punishment to Kanhaiya, Anirban and Umar is a travesty of justice
- Poetry, pronunciation lessons and legislative business: Parliament roundup
- Instead of giving them proper guidance, the govt is misleading the youth: Uddhav hits out at BJP
- Rajasthan govt recommends CBI probe into death of dalit girl after Congress intervention
- A bewildering twist: Why did Mayawati refuse to embrace Buddhism?
- Rohith Vemula was forced to end life for talking about Ambedkar: Arvind Kejriwal
- HTC Desire 626 review: Would you pay Rs 12,499 for Android 4.4.4?
- Creative Outlier Review: A feature-rich Bluetooth headphone with average sound
- Xiaomi Mi 5 review: A great smartphone with not-so-great software experience
- Lenovo Yoga 900 review: Improves upon the goods seen in Yoga 3 Pro, at a very steep price though
- ZOTAC Premium 240GB SSD review: ZOTAC makes a good debut in the SSD segment
- Death of a Gentleman review: A film that tells you cricket isn’t as white as its uniform
- Aligarh review: Manoj Bajpayee’s sterling performance is marred by inconsistent writing
- The Revenant review: Innaritu’s vision shines through basic plot, DiCaprio’s Bollywoodised character
- ‘The Most Dangerous Band In The World’ review: A documentary almost as patchy as the upcoming Guns ‘n’ Roses reunion
- ‘Sanam Re’ review: This is not a film, it is an embarassment