2 mins agoMore than half of corporate network ageing or obsolete, says study
Jun 3, 2015Pune-based Arkin raises $15 million funding; launches Platform and Cloud Service
Jun 3, 201574% of utilities consider public cloud as their dominant long-term platform strategy
Jun 3, 2015M&M to fit Android Auto tech in SUVs
Jun 3, 2015HP CEO says split effective from November 1
Jun 2, 2015Cisco presidents Lloyd and Moore to move on: Incoming ...
Jun 2, 2015iGate sells off domestic IMS operations for $5 million ...
Jun 2, 2015Connected cars to represent 20% of the global car ...
Jun 2, 2015Indian IT services market up 7.1% to $7.7 billion in ...
Jun 2, 2015Indian IT industry veteran Hemant Sonawala passes away
Jun 2, 2015YTS launches mobile-based salary payment solution MoSa ...
Jun 2, 2015NetApp appoints George Kurian as CEO as Tom Georgens ...
Jun 1, 2015Gartner's Partha Iyengar sees Jabong as Indian digital ...
Jun 1, 2015IDC insights reveal why IoT is a key tool for Indian ...
Jun 1, 2015Has your home router been infected with DNS changer ...
Jun 1, 2015Security Alert: Video surveillance systems under cyber ...
Jun 1, 2015Average cost of data breach at all time high: $3.8 mn ...
Jun 1, 2015Nvidia says it sees revenue from cloud computing at $1 ...
- San Andreas review: 3 earthquakes, 1 tsunami and still The Rock’s new film is an earth-shattering bore
- Poltergeist review: The only thing scary is that they made such a mess of this remake
- Mad Max: Fury Road review: You shouldn’t miss 2015’s best film, starring Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron
- Bombay Velvet review: Oh no! Anurag Kashyap pulls a Sanjay Leela Bhansali in this Ranbir-Anushka starrer
- Bombay Velvet review: Ranbir’s macho, Anushka’s weepy and they’ll bore you to death
- Kejriwal should focus on governance: BJP’s ‘friendly’ advice to AAP
- Anti-corruption branch outside Lt Governor’s purview: AAP
- Turning tables: Now BJP may go on dharna against AAP govt’s failed promises
- AAP’s ‘snooping plan': Delhi govt denies purchase proposal for devices, but says not wrong to use them
- Court reserves order in case against Smriti Irani over ‘false’ information for 24 June
- Worst XI of IPL 2015: Yuvraj Singh captains, Virender Sehwag opens
- The season that had everything: 2015 could be the year IPL came of age
- Nita Ambani hosted a party for IPL 2015 Champions Mumbai Indians
- Rohit’s success as MI skipper gives India an alternative to Kohli
- Spotted! Sakshi’s adorable ‘Mahi’ tattoo for husband MS Dhoni
- Micromax Canvas Selfie review: A good pick at Rs 15,999, if your primary need is to take selfies
- Asus Zenfone 2 review: Handles most things well, despite heavy skin; but a disappointing camera
- YU Yuphoria review: Cyanogen OS on a budget, but comes with its flaws
- Plextor M6 Pro review: Good improvement over the M5 Pro Xtreme; an able SSD for high end rigs
- Xiaomi Mi 4i review: At Rs 12,999, the company surely has a winner on its hands
- FIFA needs a profound overhaul: Blatter’s opponents rejoice but challenges lies ahead
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter is a target for US prosecutors: FBI sources
- Why did Sepp Blatter resign as Fifa president and what it means for World Cup: Key questions answered
- FIFA admits processing $10 million payment to disgraced Warner but deny Valcke’s involvement
- US prosecutors believe Blatter’s No 2, Jerome Valcke involved in Jack Warner payoff
- Local talent search, opening up high job potential sectors key focus, says PM Modi
- Nothing new happened in this one year of Modi govt in office: Nitish Kumar
- Smriti no longer Queen Bee, Rajnath new No 2: How PM Modi’s ministers are doing a year later
- Happy birthday to suit-boot ki sarkar: Rahul Gandhi’s tirade against Modi continues in Kerala
- In year 2, PM Modi must focus on jobs, jobs, jobs: He needs this Gang of Five to deliver