Apr 21, 2015IBM sales fall for 12th quarter, currency weighs
Apr 21, 2015ISACA introduces a portfolio of new cybersecurity certifications
Apr 21, 2015Shiv Nadar University adopts NetApp storage systems; achieves 30% storage space reduction
Apr 21, 2015Ramco HCM grows 167% YoY and 63% QoQ; Gains major inroads into global markets
Apr 20, 2015Governmental biometric expenditure expected to reach ...
Apr 20, 2015And then there were three? Nokia moves to bridge the ...
Apr 20, 2015HP tops global cloud IT infra vendor revenue in 4Q14: ...
Apr 17, 2015GIEOM change management app on Microsoft Azure adopted ...
Apr 17, 2015Snapdeal implements IBSFINtech’s treasury solution
Apr 17, 2015Asian Paints and Citi simplify financial transactions ...
Apr 17, 2015Quantum expands tiered storage portfolio with Dot ...
Apr 17, 2015How enterprise architecture can deliver business value ...
Apr 16, 2015SAP Learning Hub, user adoption edition, launched
Apr 16, 201517% of APAC consumers prepared to boycott brands with ...
Apr 16, 2015Brocade invests $300 mn to capture new IP-based market ...
Apr 16, 2015Enterprises struggling to find security talent as ...
Apr 16, 2015Security analytics could play major role in finding ...
Apr 16, 2015NEC in talks with Indian govt to set up cyber security ...
- Mr. X review: Emraan Hashmi, intelligence and talent, everything is invisible in the film
- Margarita, With A Straw review: Kalki’s outstanding in this moving film about being ‘normal’
- Court review: Finally a film on the Indian legal system with more insight than ‘tareekh pe tareekh’
- Margarita With A Straw review: Kalki Koechlin is brilliant in this heartfelt yet flawed movie
- Truth, justice and the real world of National Award-winning film, Court
- Much ado about Rahul: What each side’s over-the-top reaction actually reveals
- ‘Dragged out of my own house’…’AAP is Khap': Yadav, Bhushan react after party expulsion
- Rebellion ends in expulsion in AAP: Yadav, Bhushan shown the door for anti-party activities
- Difference of opinion not considered a violation: Prashant Bhushan responds to AAP show cause notice
- Yogendra Yadav hits back, calls AAP show cause notice ‘a joke’
- Race quota influenced South Africa at World Cup, says coach Mike Horn
- Critics should be ashamed of targeting Anushka, I’m the most consistent Indian player: Kohli
- Body has become ‘Indian Cricket Council’, says Mustafa Kamal as he quits as ICC president
- Lehmann ‘disappointed’ at criticism of Australia sledging at World Cup final
- New Zealand pacer Kyle Mills announces retirement from all forms of cricket
- Asus Strix GTX 960 review: Great improvement over the GTX 760; price can be lower though
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus review: An impressive phone with a great camera, but faces tough opponents
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 review: Improves on Redmi 1S, offers a better camera and is a good entry-level option
- Huawei Honor 4X review: Battery life is good, but there are better options under Rs 10,000
- Moto E (2nd gen) Review: Motorola fails to repeat the magic; Android Lollipop is the only saving grace
- Police asked him to run, then shot him as he fled, says Cousin of killed teen in Kashmir
- PM’s Modi’s Pakistan policy is a giant mess: Why Masarat Alam must be celebrating
- We have zero tolerance towards terrorism, separatism: Centre after Masarat Alam’s arrest
- PDP govt in Jammu and Kashmir bows to BJP pressure: Masarat Alam arrested again
- BJP must take action against Masarat Alam: Shiv Sena after Geelani’s rally in Kashmir
- Swine flu kills 12 more people, death toll climbs to 2,153
- Swine flu: Maharashtra govt to increase isolation wards in hospitals
- Goa minister says Swine flu virus to die as temperatures rise
- Swine flu death toll inches towards 1,900; number of cases crosses 31,000
- Death toll due to swine flu rises to 1809, but cases start reducing