May 5, 2015CIOs concerned about not being invited to the 'Digital Business' party
May 5, 2015Microsoft brings Azure to the datacentre with Azure Stack
May 5, 2015EMC unveils XtremIO version 4.0; introduces 40 TB X-Brick building block
May 5, 2015VCE unveils VxRack: The hyper-converged rackscale system
May 5, 2015HDS introduces social innovation solutions
May 4, 2015Smart cities to drive IoT adoption in India: Gartner
May 4, 2015Indian tech start-ups woo back talent from America with ...
May 4, 2015Satcom Infotech offers Sophos Mobile Control 5 with ...
May 4, 2015Infosys unveils the Infosys Information Platform
May 2, 2015Legacy networks to continue: LTE will not kill 2G/3G ...
May 2, 2015Internet of cars goes beyond self-driving vehicles
May 1, 2015Microsoft launches 'Build Your Business' curriculum for ...
May 1, 2015SAP simplifies services and support for customers
May 1, 2015Infosys partners with Microsoft to offer Finacle on ...
Apr 30, 2015How Identity and Access Management addresses data ...
Apr 30, 2015Salesforce being wooed: Who is the secret admirer?
Apr 30, 2015As shoppers embrace mobile and tablets, brands set to ...
Apr 30, 2015BCG lists out biggest threats to ICT ecosystem in the ...
- Jai Ho! Democracy review: A chicken, Indo-Pak enmity and all-round buffoonery
- Mr. X review: Emraan Hashmi, intelligence and talent, everything is invisible in the film
- Margarita, With A Straw review: Kalki’s outstanding in this moving film about being ‘normal’
- Court review: Finally a film on the Indian legal system with more insight than ‘tareekh pe tareekh’
- Margarita With A Straw review: Kalki Koechlin is brilliant in this heartfelt yet flawed movie
- No rift with Delhi LG Najeeb Jung over routing of files, says AAP govt
- ‘Illicit affairs row': Kejriwal defends Vishwas, says AAP won’t react on controversy
- ‘Illicit affair’ row: High drama as DCW member Juhi Khan quits, says Kumar Vishwas is being framed
- ‘Affair’ row: BJP workers protest outside Kejriwal’s house, demand action against Kumar Vishwas
- Kumar Vishwas lashes out: Question the husband who needs character certificate for his wife
- IPL 2015: If only Umesh Yadav could produce his magic more often
- IPL 2015: Bravo’s performances for CSK show West Indies what they are missing
- It was the first time our bowling unit didn’t execute plan: SRH coach Moody after loss to KKR
- Indian players and administrators not too worried about rebel cricket league
- Yusuf Pathan’s quickfire 30 crucial in Knight Riders’ win: Manish Pandey
- Xiaomi Mi 4i review: At Rs 12,999, the company throws a challenge to other smartphone makers to up their game
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro review: Large screen tablet with bundled projector, faces strong competition
- Asus Strix GTX 960 review: Great improvement over the GTX 760; price can be lower though
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus review: An impressive phone with a great camera, but faces tough opponents
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 review: Improves on Redmi 1S, offers a better camera and is a good entry-level option
- Outdated equipment prevented forecast of Nepal earthquake, claims Bihar-based geologist
- Fresh tremor of magnitude 4.0 hits Nepal; earthquake death toll crosses 7,500
- Making their tragedy all about us: India’s biggest mistake in Nepal
- Nepal earthquake aftermath: Rescuers retrieve 100 bodies buried in avalanche
- Live: Nepal earthquake death toll touches 7,365; 100 bodies found at a village
- Book excerpt: Forget farmer suicide, are we looking at the death of farming?
- Dhankar’s ‘coward’ farmer remark: Amit Shah tells BJP leaders to avoid such comments
- Came to Vidarbha because people in Haryana call farmers cowards: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi’s ‘cures’ for farm distress may be little better than snake oil
- AAP leaders instigated Gajendra: Here’s what Delhi Police’s report on farmer’s death says