Jun 3, 2015Capgemini bags multi-million euro contract extension from Nokia
Jun 3, 2015ManageEngine unveils new privileged access management solution
Jun 3, 2015Android Pay not a game changer: Ovum analyst
Jun 3, 2015One year of Modi's govt saw 2% rise in hiring activity; Digital India generated more jobs
Apr 16, 2015
Jun 3, 2015Symantec DLP 14 now supports Microsoft Office 365, Box
Jun 3, 2015More than half of corporate network ageing or obsolete, ...
Jun 3, 2015Pune-based Arkin raises $15 million funding; launches ...
Jun 3, 201574% of utilities consider public cloud as their ...
Jun 3, 2015M&M to fit Android Auto tech in SUVs
Jun 3, 2015HP CEO says split effective from November 1
Jun 2, 2015Cisco presidents Lloyd and Moore to move on: Incoming ...
Jun 2, 2015iGate sells off domestic IMS operations for $5 million ...
Jun 2, 2015Connected cars to represent 20% of the global car ...
Jun 2, 2015Indian IT services market up 7.1% to $7.7 billion in ...
Jun 2, 2015Indian IT industry veteran Hemant Sonawala passes away
Jun 2, 2015YTS launches mobile-based salary payment solution MoSa ...
Jun 2, 2015NetApp appoints George Kurian as CEO as Tom Georgens ...
Jun 1, 2015Gartner's Partha Iyengar sees Jabong as Indian digital ...
- San Andreas review: 3 earthquakes, 1 tsunami and still The Rock’s new film is an earth-shattering bore
- Poltergeist review: The only thing scary is that they made such a mess of this remake
- Mad Max: Fury Road review: You shouldn’t miss 2015’s best film, starring Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron
- Bombay Velvet review: Oh no! Anurag Kashyap pulls a Sanjay Leela Bhansali in this Ranbir-Anushka starrer
- Bombay Velvet review: Ranbir’s macho, Anushka’s weepy and they’ll bore you to death
- Delhi govt bans Maggi for 15 days, other noodles to face test
- Fresh Delhi row: AAP left fuming as L-G Jung rejects induction of five Bihar cops in ACB
- Kejriwal should focus on governance: BJP’s ‘friendly’ advice to AAP
- Anti-corruption branch outside Lt Governor’s purview: AAP
- Turning tables: Now BJP may go on dharna against AAP govt’s failed promises
- Worst XI of IPL 2015: Yuvraj Singh captains, Virender Sehwag opens
- The season that had everything: 2015 could be the year IPL came of age
- Nita Ambani hosted a party for IPL 2015 Champions Mumbai Indians
- Rohit’s success as MI skipper gives India an alternative to Kohli
- Spotted! Sakshi’s adorable ‘Mahi’ tattoo for husband MS Dhoni
- Micromax Canvas Selfie review: A good pick at Rs 15,999, if your primary need is to take selfies
- Asus Zenfone 2 review: Handles most things well, despite heavy skin; but a disappointing camera
- YU Yuphoria review: Cyanogen OS on a budget, but comes with its flaws
- Plextor M6 Pro review: Good improvement over the M5 Pro Xtreme; an able SSD for high end rigs
- Xiaomi Mi 4i review: At Rs 12,999, the company surely has a winner on its hands
- Traditional Blatter backers Africa accept his resignation, will supports reforms
- The best news for ages: Reactions to Sepp Blatter’s decision to resign as FIFA president
- Platini postpones UEFA meeting amid ‘uncertain’ FIFA crisis
- Interpol place Jack Warner, Nicolas Leoz and four other officials on wanted list
- Qatar World Cup organisers ready to fight to keep 2022 bid alive
- Local talent search, opening up high job potential sectors key focus, says PM Modi
- Nothing new happened in this one year of Modi govt in office: Nitish Kumar
- Smriti no longer Queen Bee, Rajnath new No 2: How PM Modi’s ministers are doing a year later
- Happy birthday to suit-boot ki sarkar: Rahul Gandhi’s tirade against Modi continues in Kerala
- In year 2, PM Modi must focus on jobs, jobs, jobs: He needs this Gang of Five to deliver