May 4, 2015Satcom Infotech offers Sophos Mobile Control 5 with extended support for iOS 8 and Windows Phone 8.1
May 4, 2015Infosys unveils the Infosys Information Platform
May 2, 2015Legacy networks to continue: LTE will not kill 2G/3G any time soon
May 2, 2015Internet of cars goes beyond self-driving vehicles
Jan 21, 2015
May 1, 2015Microsoft launches 'Build Your Business' curriculum for ...
May 1, 2015SAP simplifies services and support for customers
May 1, 2015Infosys partners with Microsoft to offer Finacle on ...
Apr 30, 2015How Identity and Access Management addresses data ...
Apr 30, 2015BCG lists out biggest threats to ICT ecosystem in the ...
Apr 30, 2015Indian insurances cos on IT spending spree: To invest ...
Apr 29, 2015Qlik introduces Qlik Sense Enterprise 2.0
Apr 29, 2015MAIT forms think tank to accelerate Digital India ...
Apr 29, 2015Polycom announces new suite of collaboration solutions
Apr 29, 2015HDS unveils new range of software-defined ...
Apr 29, 2015E-commerce strategy: The 3 pillars of success
Apr 29, 2015Why mobile apps are the new face of businesses
Apr 28, 2015Security in application economy: Indian cos adopt new ...
Apr 28, 2015SanDisk introduces next generation of Fusion ioMemory ...
- Jai Ho! Democracy review: A chicken, Indo-Pak enmity and all-round buffoonery
- Mr. X review: Emraan Hashmi, intelligence and talent, everything is invisible in the film
- Margarita, With A Straw review: Kalki’s outstanding in this moving film about being ‘normal’
- Court review: Finally a film on the Indian legal system with more insight than ‘tareekh pe tareekh’
- Margarita With A Straw review: Kalki Koechlin is brilliant in this heartfelt yet flawed movie
- AAP activists protest and burn effigies of Punjab CM, son over Moga bus case
- Moga bus victim’s parents reject Rs 20 lakh compensation, govt job
- Never spoke to Gajendra Singh; Tomar being framed: Ashutosh defends AAP
- Supporting Yadav-Bhushan ‘Swaraj Samvad’ will be considered anti-party, says AAP’s Maha unit
- SC stays proceedings against Delhi CM Kejriwal in two defamation cases
- IPL 8: Parthiv, Simmons help Mumbai outclass Kings XI for third consecutive win
- RCB vs KKR Three things: Russell vs Gayle, Mandeep’s return, Starc’s consistency
- IPL 8: Mandeep blitz gives RCB first home win this season
- IPL 8 MI vs RR: My wicket finished the game, says Sanju Samson
- IPL 8: Pollard, Rayudu shine, but Simmons-Parthiv partnership is lucky charm for Mumbai
- Xiaomi Mi 4i review: At Rs 12,999, offers great package along with unrivaled value proposition
- Asus Strix GTX 960 review: Great improvement over the GTX 760; price can be lower though
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus review: An impressive phone with a great camera, but faces tough opponents
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 review: Improves on Redmi 1S, offers a better camera and is a good entry-level option
- Huawei Honor 4X review: Battery life is good, but there are better options under Rs 10,000
- Nepal Earthquake: 101-year-old man pulled alive after 7 days as death toll climbs to 7,250
- #GoHomeIndianMedia: Why Nepalis are mad as hell at Indian press
- Members of first Indian Everest expedition to help quake-affected on 50th anniversary
- Live: Nepal earthquake death toll crosses 7,200; 101-year-old man rescued
- #GoHomeIndianMedia: Earthquake-hit Nepal vents its anger at ‘insensitive’ Indian journalists on Twitter
- Book excerpt: Forget farmer suicide, are we looking at the death of farming?
- Rahul Gandhi’s pulling a Kejriwal on PM Modi: It is time for a strategic retreat on Land Bill
- Dhankar’s ‘coward’ farmer remark: Amit Shah tells BJP leaders to avoid such comments
- Came to Vidarbha because people in Haryana call farmers cowards: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi’s ‘cures’ for farm distress may be little better than snake oil