52 mins agoIndia x86 server market showed signs of growth in 2014
Mar 27, 2015Oil and gas cos look to invest in Big Data, cloud to mitigate impact of lower crude prices
Mar 26, 2015IIT, IIM and ISI to offer joint course in business analytics
Mar 26, 2015Average Internet speed in India rose 28% yoy in Q4: Report
May 25, 2013
Mar 26, 2015Oracle to ramp up cloud team; to hire 300 sales ...
Mar 26, 201570% cos feel CEOs are responsible for data breaches, ...
Mar 26, 2015Govt to notify 'Open Software Policy' soon: Ravi ...
Mar 26, 2015Blue Coat’s cloud-based Global Intelligence Network ...
Mar 26, 201584% of Southeast Asian CIOs need to adapt their ...
Mar 25, 2015Gavin Struthers named President for Intel Security Asia ...
Mar 25, 2015Azure App Service: Microsoft bundles three cloud ...
Mar 25, 2015Cloud print in India: To grow at 22% CAGR by 2020; ...
Mar 25, 2015Apple acquires FoundationDB, its first enterprise ...
Mar 25, 2015Ruth Porat to join Google as Chief Financial Officer
Mar 24, 2015Enterprise IT spending in Southeast Asia will reach $62 ...
Mar 24, 2015Microsoft, Cisco, and others create 'Consortium for ...
Mar 24, 2015Mphasis, McorpCX to offer digital customer experience ...
Mar 24, 2015Without spectrum, vision of a Digital India will be ...
- Hunterrr review: The movie is a funny sex comedy with a botched up ending
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: Maggie Smith, Judi Dench make growing old look charming
- Cinderella review: Sure, it’s old-fashioned, but this film is as pretty as a fairy tale
- Cinderella review: Don’t take your kids to see this dull, boring fairy tale
- NH10 review: Anushka takes on crazy killers in Bollywood’s first slasher road trip film
- What have we done Arvind bhai? Yadav, Bhushan’s letter brews another storm in AAP
- Set for split? AAP says Bhushan-Yadav have quit national executive; duo deny claims
- All hail emperor Kejriwal: Yogendra, Bhushan fate sealed in AAP leader’s diwan-i-khas
- Crucial AAP PAC meet tonight; Bhushan, Yadav likely to be asked to quit NE
- AAP MLA demands SIT probe into 1984 anti-Sikh riots
- #MCGsobig: Kiwi fans take sarcastic jibe at Hayden on Twitter
- Next year, T20 World Cup, will be time to decide about 2019 World Cup: Dhoni on future
- World Cup: Aussies confident Hazlewood will be fit for final against Kiwis
- World Cup 2015: Aussie run machine Smith’s golden summer keeps getting better
- World Cup 2015: Still don’t think Australia played the perfect game, says Clarke
- Lenovo A6000 review: A good entry level phone with a great display but average camera
- HTC Desire 526G+ Review: A good budget smartphone, but competition has the price advantage
- Oppo R5 Review: Elegant looks and sleek design but at Rs 29,990, pricing is way off the mark
- Xiaomi Mi 4 (16GB) review: The 64GB variant seems a better bet, but OnePlus One could crash Xiaomi’s party
- Asus VivoMini UN62 review: Decent entry-level compact PC, but its pricing isn’t impressive
- Revoking AFSPA in the time of militancy: Fresh attacks in J&K will further strain PDP-BJP ties
- BJP-PDP alliance not bad, but some decisions by Mufti govt not good, says Advani
- After Kathua and Samba attacks, J&K CM Mufti tells Pakistan to control terror if it wants peace
- Jammu and Kashmir: NC stages walkout over terror attacks in Samba and Kathua
- VHP hits out at BJP-PDP govt over ‘rise’ in terror attacks
- Goa minister says Swine flu virus to die as temperatures rise
- Swine flu death toll inches towards 1,900; number of cases crosses 31,000
- Death toll due to swine flu rises to 1809, but cases start reducing
- Veteran CPI-M leader Gautam Deb down with swine flu
- Swine flu toll climbs to 1,731 across India: Number of positive cases touches 30,000-mark