43 mins agoAlibaba opens second data centre in the US in $1 billion cloud push
Oct 9, 2015Cyber insurance market booms, but insurers struggle to define policies
Oct 9, 2015Tech Mahindra bags Internet of Things contract from Aircel
Oct 9, 2015Qualcomm, Mellanox collaborate to enable datacenter platforms for servers and storage
Oct 9, 2015Amazon launches AWS Mobile Hub to simplify mobile app ...
Oct 9, 2015Digital tie-up failure puts Indian companies at $52 ...
Oct 9, 2015Amazon launches platform to build apps for IoT
Oct 8, 2015Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages promises faster page ...
Oct 8, 201590% of firms plan to increase investments in mobile ...
Oct 8, 2015Cost of cyber crime per organisation reaches $15 ...
Oct 8, 2015Government, SMBs hold promise for networking market in ...
Oct 8, 2015IBM launches cognitive business solutions unit
Oct 8, 2015Amazon makes moving data to cloud easier with Snowball ...
Oct 8, 2015Amazon introduces Inspector, security assessment ...
Oct 8, 2015Amazon on cloud nine: AWS is now a $7.3 billion ...
Oct 8, 2015Amazon unveils its cloud BI tool QuickSight
Oct 8, 2015Dell in talks to buy data storage bigwig EMC: Report
Oct 7, 2015Why CIOs should stop being gate keepers, and become air ...
- Talvar review: Vishal Bharadwaj’s retelling of Aarushi-Hemraj murders will leave you heartbroken
- Talvar review: A must see whodunnit based on Aarushi-Hemraj murders
- Calendar Girls review: Tacky, melodramatic, disappointing, but still better than Fashion
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon review: Kapil Sharma’s debut is a painful step back to the 90s
- Bhaag Johnny review: Run as far as you can from this Kunal Khemu movie
- India vs South Africa: Ravi Shastri backs Eden Gardens curator after T20I is rained out
- India v South Africa: Match called off as drainage facilities at Eden come under scanner
- Wouldn’t want a lot of grass cover on the wickets for ODIs, says Dhoni
- India v South Africa, 3rd T20I as it happened: Match called off; SA clinch series 2-0
- Feel I am hitting the ball a lot better than I ever have, says Kohli
- Bihar won’t be a walk in the park: Survey gives the BJP a rude wake up call
- JD(U) for the win in Bihar, Nitish Kumar is MVP: The key findings of the CNN-IBN Axis survey
- Bihar polls and the Mandal ghost: Lalu’s Djinns of the past cast a shadow on Nitish Kumar’s Bihar
- BJP approaches EC seeking withdrawal of FIR against Amit Shah for his ‘fodder thief’ remark
- Bihar polls: Pre-poll survey predicts 119 seats for NDA
- Yu Yunique review: For the first-time budget 4G smartphone buyer
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual: Water-resistant, good battery; but price could be lower
- HP Omen review: Mid-range gaming on a wonderfully designed expensive laptop
- Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro review: An all-rounder Windows 10 laptop for home use
- Vivo X5Pro review: Looks impress, but pricing does not
- Haryana Home Secy’s car knocks down war veteran Capt Dhanoa, but he proceeds to watch play
- ‘No Car Day’ to play spoilsport: President should’ve chosen another day for tea party with ex-servicemen
- OROP: 1965 war veterans to boycott Prez’s tea party, to intensify stir
- Veterans’ agitation over OROP is back: Here’s one viable solution to the issue
- We deserve OROP, but won’t take to streets like Army veterans, say paramilitary servicemen
- Sensex off to flying start, reclaims 27,000 in a 300 points rally
- Bears halt six-day bull rally; Sensex ends 190 pts lower
- Sensex sheds over 100 points on profit-taking, mixed Asia
- Sensex back in 27,000-club as metals, oil shares aid rally for sixth straight session
- Sensex ends 147 pts higher; investors’ wealth zoom by Rs 4.17 lakh cr in 5 sessions