Jul 6, 2015Yes Bank partners with Citrix for workspace mobility and faster rollout of new branches
Jul 6, 2015Oracle expands APAC wokforce in effort to expand cloud biz
Jul 6, 2015PayPal’s acquisition of Xoom highlights its post eBay strategy
Jul 6, 2015Public and private cloud IT services demand spurs cloud IT infra market growth
Jul 4, 2015Samsung Group companies' merger deal runs into fresh ...
Jul 4, 2015The Ashes: England bank on Bayliss to douse Australian ...
Jul 3, 2015Shoppers Stop bets on SAP hybris for Rs 60 crore ...
Jul 3, 2015IIT-Bombay's Spoken Tutorial teaches programming ...
Jul 3, 2015Automotive application frameworks, OTA, analytics, and ...
Jul 3, 2015Xerox names Ashraf ElArman as new India MD
Jul 3, 2015Intel President Renée James to step down in January
Jul 2, 2015Capgemini completes acquisition of IGATE
Jul 2, 2015Global IT giants Microsoft, Oracle hail Digital India
Jul 2, 2015How CEOs can cope up with Digital disorientation
Jul 2, 2015PM Narendra Modi announces CoE for IoT in partnership ...
Jul 2, 2015BMW manager: Could imagine partnerships with IT firms
Jul 2, 2015Amadeus to buy Navitaire from Accenture for $830 ...
Jul 2, 201510 things CIOs need to know about agile development
- Terminator Genisys review: Arnold is the only reason to watch this otherwise purposeless redo
- Inside Out review: A refreshing Pixar perfection that teaches the importance of accepting sadness
- ABCD 2 Review: Any Body Can Direct if Remo D’Souza can
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani review: Director Mohit Suri brings the worst of 80’s Bollywood alive again
- Dil Dhadakne Do Review: Priyanka, Anushka, Ranveer star in Zoya Akhtar’s celebrity pyjama party
- Enforcement Directorate issues summons to Lalit Modi in money-laundering case
- Rashtrapati Bhavan files complaint against former IPL chief Lalit Modi
- Naqvi attempts cricket jargon to take on Congress, says party on slippery pitch, needs some net practice
- Hope Rahul Gandhi informed Congress he was beneficiary of my hospitality: Lalit Modi
- Enforcement Directorate records N Srinivasan’s statement in case against Lalit Modi
- With stakes so high, politicians won’t give up easy in Vyapam scam
- TMC will raise its voice against Vyapam scam in Parliament: Mamata Banerjee
- Vyapam scam: CPI(M) questions PM Modi’s silence; seeks SC-monitored CBI probe
- Vyapam whistleblower says he got death threats, seeks adequate security
- ‘So many below 40 cannot suddenly die of heart attacks': Experts question many deaths in Vyapam scam
- Kingston HyperX Savage SSD (240GB) review: Definitely an SSD worth considering
- ZOTAC GTX 960 AMP Edition review: Sturdy build and good performance, pricing needs correction though
- Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro review: A visual stunner, but for Rs 1,14,990 battery and performance not upto mark
- Micromax Canvas Laptab review: Budget 2-in-1 at Rs 14,999, but think hard before buying
- Xiaomi Mi Band review: Great alternative over pedometers, but fitness enthusiasts should look elsewhere
- Three things AIFF needs to set right immediately in run up to U-16 AFC and U-17 World Cup
- FIFA deflects criticism about absence of Blatter from Women’s World Cup final
- FIFA Women’s World Cup: Japan and US set up exciting final rematch
- US Justice Department asks Switzerland for extradition of seven FIFA officials
- US submits request to extradite 7 FIFA officials : Geneva reports
- Not every genius billionaire is Iron Man: Life lessons from the Rahul Yadav-Housing saga
- The saga ends: Housing finally sacks Rahul Yadav, says his attitude doesn’t befit a CEO
- Rahul Yadav pulls a Tony Stark: Here’s his reply after being sacked from Housing
- Housing CEO Rahul Yadav’s email to ‘have fun’ with reporters gets mixed response on Twitter
- What selloff? Rahul Yadav rubbishes all ‘rumours’, says Housing to buy 2 cos