Mar 27, 2015Oil and gas cos look to invest in Big Data, cloud to mitigate impact of lower crude prices
Mar 26, 2015Analytics helps make better performing teams: Stephen Benjamin, Cadence
Mar 26, 2015IIT, IIM and ISI to offer joint course in business analytics
Mar 26, 2015Average Internet speed in India rose 28% yoy in Q4: Report
Mar 26, 2015Oracle to ramp up cloud team; to hire 300 sales ...
Mar 26, 201570% cos feel CEOs are responsible for data breaches, ...
Mar 26, 2015Govt to notify 'Open Software Policy' soon: Ravi ...
Mar 26, 2015Blue Coat’s cloud-based Global Intelligence Network ...
Mar 26, 201584% of Southeast Asian CIOs need to adapt their ...
Mar 25, 2015Gavin Struthers named President for Intel Security Asia ...
Mar 25, 2015Azure App Service: Microsoft bundles three cloud ...
Mar 25, 2015Cloud print in India: To grow at 22% CAGR by 2020; ...
Mar 25, 2015Apple acquires FoundationDB, its first enterprise ...
Mar 25, 2015Ruth Porat to join Google as Chief Financial Officer
Mar 24, 2015Enterprise IT spending in Southeast Asia will reach $62 ...
Mar 24, 2015Microsoft, Cisco, and others create 'Consortium for ...
Mar 24, 2015Mphasis, McorpCX to offer digital customer experience ...
Mar 24, 2015Without spectrum, vision of a Digital India will be ...
- Hunterrr review: The movie is a funny sex comedy with a botched up ending
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: Maggie Smith, Judi Dench make growing old look charming
- Cinderella review: Sure, it’s old-fashioned, but this film is as pretty as a fairy tale
- Cinderella review: Don’t take your kids to see this dull, boring fairy tale
- NH10 review: Anushka takes on crazy killers in Bollywood’s first slasher road trip film
- What have we done Arvind bhai? Yadav, Bhushan’s letter brews another storm in AAP
- Set for split? AAP says Bhushan-Yadav have quit national executive; duo deny claims
- All hail emperor Kejriwal: Yogendra, Bhushan fate sealed in AAP leader’s diwan-i-khas
- Crucial AAP PAC meet tonight; Bhushan, Yadav likely to be asked to quit NE
- AAP MLA demands SIT probe into 1984 anti-Sikh riots
- Let’s not make 50-over game like T20: Dhoni calls for changes in ODI playing conditions
- Dalmiya congratulates Team India on ‘outstanding’ World Cup performance
- Don’t be surprised if Finch hits an unbelievable hundred in final: Clarke
- ‘Michael, you’ve had tremendous sex as Aussie captain': Reporter stumps Clarke
- Two World Cups, two defeats: The many similarities between 2003 and 2015
- Lenovo A6000 review: A good entry level phone with a great display but average camera
- HTC Desire 526G+ Review: A good budget smartphone, but competition has the price advantage
- Oppo R5 Review: Elegant looks and sleek design but at Rs 29,990, pricing is way off the mark
- Xiaomi Mi 4 (16GB) review: The 64GB variant seems a better bet, but OnePlus One could crash Xiaomi’s party
- Asus VivoMini UN62 review: Decent entry-level compact PC, but its pricing isn’t impressive
- Revoking AFSPA in the time of militancy: Fresh attacks in J&K will further strain PDP-BJP ties
- BJP-PDP alliance not bad, but some decisions by Mufti govt not good, says Advani
- After Kathua and Samba attacks, J&K CM Mufti tells Pakistan to control terror if it wants peace
- Jammu and Kashmir: NC stages walkout over terror attacks in Samba and Kathua
- VHP hits out at BJP-PDP govt over ‘rise’ in terror attacks
- Goa minister says Swine flu virus to die as temperatures rise
- Swine flu death toll inches towards 1,900; number of cases crosses 31,000
- Death toll due to swine flu rises to 1809, but cases start reducing
- Veteran CPI-M leader Gautam Deb down with swine flu
- Swine flu toll climbs to 1,731 across India: Number of positive cases touches 30,000-mark