Oct 7, 2015Why CIOs should stop being gate keepers, and become air traffic controllers
Oct 7, 2015Enterprise mobility management market will surpass $3.2 billion by 2020
Oct 7, 2015Ericsson 5G radio test bed wins LTE Asia award for “Biggest Contribution to 5G Development”
Oct 7, 2015APAC leads global cloud IT infrastructure market to 25.7% growth in 2Q15
Jul 2, 2015
Oct 7, 2015Adobe 2016 forecast disappoints, shares slump
Oct 6, 2015Cisco researchers disable big distributor of ...
Oct 6, 2015Biometrics market boosted by fingerprint sensors in ...
Oct 6, 2015Microsoft's new licensing option to enable users to run ...
Oct 6, 2015Proliferating uptake by e-commerce companies augmented ...
Oct 6, 2015Driving next phase of growth a huge challenge for ...
Oct 6, 201544% of world's data centres are in the US; 10% in ...
Oct 6, 2015Apple advances AI quest: Acquires Perceptio, developer ...
Oct 6, 2015HP launches open source network OS, OpenSwitch ...
Oct 6, 2015Capgemini partners with Fortinet to offer cyber ...
Oct 6, 2015IBM acquires Cleversafe to propel object storage into ...
Oct 5, 2015HP dragged to court after it failed to complete $49 ...
Oct 5, 2015Urgent need of data governance projects among financial ...
Oct 5, 2015Amazon Web Services to add analytics tool to its ...
- Talvar review: Vishal Bharadwaj’s retelling of Aarushi-Hemraj murders will leave you heartbroken
- Talvar review: A must see whodunnit based on Aarushi-Hemraj murders
- Calendar Girls review: Tacky, melodramatic, disappointing, but still better than Fashion
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon review: Kapil Sharma’s debut is a painful step back to the 90s
- Bhaag Johnny review: Run as far as you can from this Kunal Khemu movie
- India vs South Africa: Once we start winning we’ll be a difficult side to beat, says Harbhajan
- ‘Better ways to show disappointment’: Sachin Tendulkar on Cuttack incident
- No water bottles, tiffins to be allowed in stadium during India-South Africa Kanpur ODI
- With momentum and confidence, we are determined to make it 3-0 against India, says Miller
- Chaos in Cuttack: South Africa cricket team won; Indian cricket fans lost
- Numbers favour BJP: Bihar will be a ‘wave’ election where the winner takes all
- Modi has not fulfilled even one pre-poll promise, says Rahul Gandhi in Bihar
- Bihar polls: I haven’t seen a Yaduvanshi who eats beef, says BJP’s Bhupendra Yadav
- Trapped in an image: Why AIMIM’s Asaduddin Owaisi needs to exit Bihar polls
- What’s in a name? Plenty, if you’re in Bihar. Just ask Budhhu Miyan or Bakridan Miyan
- Yu Yunique review: For the first-time budget 4G smartphone buyer
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual: Water-resistant, good battery; but price could be lower
- HP Omen review: Mid-range gaming on a wonderfully designed expensive laptop
- Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro review: An all-rounder Windows 10 laptop for home use
- Vivo X5Pro review: Looks impress, but pricing does not
- Haryana Home Secy’s car knocks down war veteran Capt Dhanoa, but he proceeds to watch play
- ‘No Car Day’ to play spoilsport: President should’ve chosen another day for tea party with ex-servicemen
- OROP: 1965 war veterans to boycott Prez’s tea party, to intensify stir
- Veterans’ agitation over OROP is back: Here’s one viable solution to the issue
- We deserve OROP, but won’t take to streets like Army veterans, say paramilitary servicemen
- Sensex back in 27,000-club as metals, oil shares aid rally for sixth straight session
- Sensex ends 147 pts higher; investors’ wealth zoom by Rs 4.17 lakh cr in 5 sessions
- Sensex races past 27,000 in early trade; oil, pharma, metals in demand
- Sensex ends 565 pts higher; surges nearly 1,200 pts in last 4 sessions
- Nifty breaches 8,000-mark, Sensex tops 26k as strong Asia cues spark 386 pts rally