Even Yash Raj Films can't ignore: you can make anything look hot so long as it features Kaif's flat-like-a-cricket-pitch torso.
Those fabulous people, covered in glitter and with rainbows dangling from fingertips, are, apparently, so dangerous that they are ranked with paedophiles, murderers or rapists.
Our laws remain severely retarded and our freedom is "guaranteed" to the extent we are willing to fight for them.
- Pranab's real message to taxpayers: we don't trust you
- Second slap: SC junks govt's Vodafone review petition
- Budget a mixed bag of credit implications for corporates: Moody's
- 4G auction before 2G? FM's earnings math suggests so
- Robin Hood or just Hood? FM has mugged all, rich and poor
- Why are rail ministers sitting on a Rs 50,000 cr revenue idea?
- FM's fiscal number is bull; UPA's options are now lose-lose
- Budget 2012 is not good news for entrepreneurs
- The taming of Mamata gives FM a chance to save his Budget
- Budget 2012: If you buy a house, you will be FM's tax collector
- Advice to AAP for 2014: Cong's support base is there for the taking
- Guess whom AAP really damaged: Not Cong, but Mayawati
- Fan mail for Arvind Kejriwal, from a convert and cynic
- We intend to finish dynasty politics: AAP
- Parliament live: Lok Sabha passes supplementary demand for grants
- Manohar Parrikar and Arvind Kejriwal: Political doppelgangers?
- BJP, AAP want fresh elections, President's rule in Delhi imminent?
- How a Delhi re-poll might affect AAP's plans to go national
- Why Narendra Modi need not fear the rise of Arvind Kejriwal
- Full text: Sonia Gandhi's statement on SC verdict on Section 377