It is not easy to swallow the idea that someone so full of petty bombast is the prime ministerial candidate of the party most likely to win the next election.
Assam minister mulls cutting off rhino horns to save them from poachers. Maharashtra lawmakers seek removal of all leopards from Mumbai's Aarey colony to resolve conflict.
As Sumitra Devi, Chawla’s idea of appearing menacing is to continuously arch her eyebrows and smile sardonically, like she's a mixture of Aamir Khan and Jack Nicholson.
- Mr FM, tax relief for P-notes is akin to aiding black money
- Pranab's real message to taxpayers: we don't trust you
- Second slap: SC junks govt's Vodafone review petition
- Budget a mixed bag of credit implications for corporates: Moody's
- 4G auction before 2G? FM's earnings math suggests so
- Robin Hood or just Hood? FM has mugged all, rich and poor
- Why are rail ministers sitting on a Rs 50,000 cr revenue idea?
- FM's fiscal number is bull; UPA's options are now lose-lose
- Budget 2012 is not good news for entrepreneurs
- The taming of Mamata gives FM a chance to save his Budget
- Media fixing: Why 'leaked' video of Kejriwal, journalist is a big deal
- Modi and the 'modern' Muslim: Why governance isn't enough
- Decoding AAP: No party for aam aadmis
- Mahatma's great-grandson to Rahul: You're no Gandhi, stop fooling people
- Rahul's 6 minute Rajasthan speech: Has he given up already?
- DMK snub: Why A Raja made it to the list and Alagiri didn't
- Video of Kejriwal asking anchor to play up parts of interview goes viral
- Caste calculations, VIP candidates: AAP succumbs to Cong, BJP ailments
- BJP's decision to boycott NDTV shows its seriousness about social media
- Lok Sabha 2014: Is Congress set to lose the Muslim vote to AAP in Delhi?