What could've been a truly engaging and witty look at a clash of sensibilities turns out to be a typically superficial Bollywood ‘entertainer’.
The BJP should ramp up their marketing efforts even more, given that elections are on instead of just being satisfied with the current efforts.
2 States is mostly a chore and periodically infuriating. The filmmakers had a chance to go against all odds and make a classic and they blew it.
- Mr FM, tax relief for P-notes is akin to aiding black money
- Pranab's real message to taxpayers: we don't trust you
- Second slap: SC junks govt's Vodafone review petition
- Budget a mixed bag of credit implications for corporates: Moody's
- 4G auction before 2G? FM's earnings math suggests so
- Robin Hood or just Hood? FM has mugged all, rich and poor
- Why are rail ministers sitting on a Rs 50,000 cr revenue idea?
- FM's fiscal number is bull; UPA's options are now lose-lose
- Budget 2012 is not good news for entrepreneurs
- The taming of Mamata gives FM a chance to save his Budget
- In polarised UP, Cong's 'secular' campaign is a flop
- Frenemy No 1: How Raj Thackeray ruined Narendra Modi's moment
- Explained: How Azam Khan became SP's biggest Muslim leader
- Is the BJD citadel in coastal Odisha fraying at the edges?
- High turnout in UP: Is it the effect of polarization?
- Jaya vs Modi: Gujarat model finds a genuine rival in Tamil Nadu
- UP polls: Expect no pause in communal hate rhetoric
- AAP must give up its Parliament ambitions if it wants to survive
- Election 2014: Does a high voter turnout mean good news for BJP?
- Amit Shah's lesson for Modi: 'Sorry' is really a magic word