Nandan Nilekani, in his recent article “The Future Is Now. Stop Building for Yesterday,” makes an interesting point about 'Dual Vision.' “Effective governance today requires dual vision; a commitment to address current needs and battle-test our policies for years ahead.” While the context of this article was public policies and building the nation for a […]
The website, Burrp! says there are 85 sale events happening in Mumbai. Fifty in Pune. Around 30 each in the other major metros. How many have you been to? I am not sure about the accuracy of the above data. I am inclined to believe that this is a case of gross under reporting. There […]
The jury is out on the business impact of this change and whether it will significantly improve Pepsi's fortunes.
- Myntra.com: 'Real Life Mein Aisa Hota Hai Kya'
- Preity Zinta endorses Indica’s 10-minute hair colour
- Flipkart for women who 'have everything and still nothing to wear'
- Delhi High Court bars IIPM from advertising without Court OK
- Bournvita goes beyond dazzling to inspire
- Cadbury ropes in Ranbir Kapoor as brand ambassador for Oreo
- Sachin Tendulkar shows you how to travel with Musafir.com
- Kyoorius concludes its first edition of FYIday
- South African Tourism partners with DDB MudraMax for OOH campaign
- Celebs pose as dunking siblings for Oreo's latest TVC
- As support for Modi grows, how a riot fractured Kishtwar's communal harmony
- SC verdict on 377: These are matters of personal freedom, says Rahul
- Advice to AAP for 2014: Cong's support base is there for the taking
- Guess whom AAP really damaged: Not Cong, but Mayawati
- Fan mail for Arvind Kejriwal, from a convert and cynic
- Why Narendra Modi need not fear the rise of Arvind Kejriwal
- How a Delhi re-poll might affect AAP's plans to go national
- Digvijaya meets AP leaders over Telangana bifurcation
- Cong course-correction: Can Rahul throw Digvijaya out?
- Election results: BJP wins in MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan but AAP spoils Delhi party
Dec 08, 2013
Dec 02, 2013