Mar 30, 2015'Un-Freedom', film on homosexuality, banned in India
Mar 30, 2015Priyanka Chopra wraps up shoot of American TV show 'Quantico'
Mar 30, 2015Deepika fights against the odds in a male-dominated industry: Homi Adajania
Mar 30, 2015Kareena Kapoor turns down Nach Baliye 7, wants to focus on films
Mar 30, 2015Vidyut Jammwal won't be part of Sujoy Ghosh's next
Mar 30, 2015Fawad Khan to star opposite Priyanka Chopra in Reema ...
Mar 30, 2015People are going to see a lot of action in Rocky ...
Mar 30, 2015We are what we choose to be: Deepika bats for women ...
Mar 30, 2015Piku trailer: Deepika's pretty Bengali girl, Big B's ...
Mar 30, 2015Spectre teaser: It's a peek at a dark, twisted and ...
Mar 29, 2015Want to bring back the era of Bengal noir visually: ...
Mar 29, 2015Angelina Jolie named top feminist icon
Mar 29, 2015Nawazuddin gives 'full marks' to Varun Dhawan for his ...
Mar 29, 2015Doubt if I'll play second lead again: Aditya Roy Kapur
Mar 29, 2015Delhi's Aditi Arya crowned Femina Miss India World 2015 ...
Mar 29, 2015Katrina unveils Madame Tussauds statue: She has become ...
Mar 28, 2015Two more women speak out against Bill Cosby, say he ...
Mar 28, 2015'Stoning' Anushka Sharma: The gross sexism of the ugly ...
- The Gunman review: Sean Penn tries to be Liam Neeson in Taken, ends up being failed Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Hunterrr review: The movie is a funny sex comedy with a botched up ending
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: Maggie Smith, Judi Dench make growing old look charming
- Cinderella review: Sure, it’s old-fashioned, but this film is as pretty as a fairy tale
- Cinderella review: Don’t take your kids to see this dull, boring fairy tale
- Yadav, Bhushan convene meeting on 14 April to decide future course of action
- Doors virtually closed in AAP: What next for Bhushan, Yadav?
- AAP crisis: Many Maharashtra leaders ‘extremely upset’, may quit
- Booted out of politics: Yadav-Bhushan’s AAP ouster spells exile for intellectuals
- After Bhushan, now Yadav likely to be sacked as chief spokesperson
- Kamal slams ICC after Srini presents WC trophy, threatens to expose ‘mischievous things’
- Yuvraj urges ‘real Indian fans’ to respect Kohli and Anushka’s privacy
- New Zealand reacts to World Cup loss: ‘You’ve done us proud’
- Surviving Wahab Riaz: Innings against Pakistan my most important in ODI cricket, says Watson
- Bleary-eyed Australians celebrate World Cup win in Melbourne
- Lenovo A6000 review: A good entry level phone with a great display but average camera
- HTC Desire 526G+ Review: A good budget smartphone, but competition has the price advantage
- Oppo R5 Review: Elegant looks and sleek design but at Rs 29,990, pricing is way off the mark
- Xiaomi Mi 4 (16GB) review: The 64GB variant seems a better bet, but OnePlus One could crash Xiaomi’s party
- Asus VivoMini UN62 review: Decent entry-level compact PC, but its pricing isn’t impressive
- Omar Abdullah hits out at Mufti govt, says alliance based on ‘lies’
- J&K govt, Centre working on issue of power projects, says PDP
- Revoking AFSPA in the time of militancy: Fresh attacks in J&K will further strain PDP-BJP ties
- BJP-PDP alliance not bad, but some decisions by Mufti govt not good, says Advani
- After Kathua and Samba attacks, J&K CM Mufti tells Pakistan to control terror if it wants peace
- Goa minister says Swine flu virus to die as temperatures rise
- Swine flu death toll inches towards 1,900; number of cases crosses 31,000
- Death toll due to swine flu rises to 1809, but cases start reducing
- Veteran CPI-M leader Gautam Deb down with swine flu
- Swine flu toll climbs to 1,731 across India: Number of positive cases touches 30,000-mark