May 1, 2016'Whitewashing' in Hollywood is real; but Priyanka Chopra, Aziz Ansari et al are breaking free
Apr 30, 2016By the numbers: Why movies about math, like 'The Man Who Knew Infinity', make for great viewing
Apr 30, 2016Firstpost exclusive: Suriya talks about sci-fi thriller '24' and what he's got riding on it
Apr 30, 2016After bodyguard punches fan in airport scuffle, Akshay Kumar issues public apology
Apr 30, 2016The first time I went to a discotheque, it was with ...
Apr 30, 2016Shraddha Kapoor: Physical training for 'ABCD 2' helped ...
Apr 30, 2016The Firstpost Playlist: Songs about love, homesickness ...
Apr 30, 2016Who was Abdul Latif and what’s the controversy over ...
Apr 29, 2016The bride wore pink: Bipasha Basu is radiant at ...
Apr 29, 2016Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover step up the ...
Apr 29, 2016Fierce: Anushka Sharma's first look in 'Sultan' is even ...
Apr 28, 2016Watch: 'Snowden' trailer is exciting but seems too ...
Apr 28, 2016Photos from Game of Thrones season six's episode two ...
Apr 28, 2016My parents always told me 'You have to be independent': ...
Apr 28, 2016Neetu Chandra pens open letter to Alia Bhatt, Abishek ...
Apr 28, 2016Prince death: Were prescription drugs found in music ...
Apr 28, 2016Ten years of Kangana Ranaut: A decade of making her own ...
Apr 28, 2016Never have they ever: 'Baaghi' stars Tiger Shroff, ...
Apr 28, 2016
- OBC quota demand: First, it was the Jats, now it’s the Rajputs in Uttar Pradesh
- Jat quota stir: Rajnath Singh calls up Haryana CM, reviews situation
- No sexual assault in Murthal, but some women were harassed: Haryana tells Centre
- Haryana on edge as deadline set by Jats coming to an end
- Haryana seeks paramilitary help as Jats threaten to resume agitation
- Kanhaiya Kumar arrives in Patna; will meet Nitish, Lalu and Shatrughan
- Love them or hate them: Kanhaiya Kumar and his comrades display merits of social sciences
- JNU VC declares civil war; goes beyond the call of duty to punish students
- Case still in court, JNU’s pre-judicial punishment to Kanhaiya, Anirban and Umar is a travesty of justice
- JNU students ‘reject’ punishment imposed by panel, threaten hunger strike
- Poetry, pronunciation lessons and legislative business: Parliament roundup
- Instead of giving them proper guidance, the govt is misleading the youth: Uddhav hits out at BJP
- Rajasthan govt recommends CBI probe into death of dalit girl after Congress intervention
- A bewildering twist: Why did Mayawati refuse to embrace Buddhism?
- Rohith Vemula was forced to end life for talking about Ambedkar: Arvind Kejriwal
- ZOTAC Premium 240GB SSD review: ZOTAC makes a good debut in the SSD segment
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge review: The Android flagship to beat
- Oppo F1 Plus review: A slick smartphone with an amazing selfie camera
- Xiaomi Mi 5 review: A great smartphone with a not-so-great software experience
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus review: A budget phone that offers reasonable value and a sluggish UI
- Aligarh review: Manoj Bajpayee’s sterling performance is marred by inconsistent writing
- The Revenant review: Innaritu’s vision shines through basic plot, DiCaprio’s Bollywoodised character
- ‘The Most Dangerous Band In The World’ review: A documentary almost as patchy as the upcoming Guns ‘n’ Roses reunion
- ‘Sanam Re’ review: This is not a film, it is an embarassment
- Deadpool review: This reinvention of superhero genre is fantastic, just don’t make it a blueprint
- Sensex retakes 26k as global market rebounds, Nifty tops 7,900
- Sensex does a somersault, takes an 184-point hit
- Monsoon, positive data propel Sensex to over 3-month high
- Sensex surges over 400 points on strong economic readings; fertiliser, seed stocks on roll
- Happy Tuesday: Triple dose of good news for India on monsoon, inflation and industry