EMC Corporation announced new services to help customers improve business intelligence and increase the value of their EMC information infrastructure within Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and Microsoft Windows 7 environments.
A new portfolio of EMC Consulting services designed for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 helps business and IT stakeholders build new architectures, assess business impact and create an effective governance model for migration. These five new services offerings enable enterprises to:
- Assess and plan for Business Impact through defined goals and objectives in order to reach consensus among stakeholders, validate solution viability and facilitate successful adoption
- Create and leverage an effective Governance Service model that incorporates industry best practices and standards for information architecture, user experience, communication, and training
- Deploy cutting-edge Social Networking Services based upon defined goals and objectives, business impact and governance, architecture design, pilot programs and adoption roadmaps
- Migration Planning for legacy applications such as IBM Lotus Notes through business impact assessment, planning, and architectural design
- Deploy an Enterprise Search Application Architecture based upon business requirements, build a prototype for a pilot or real-world implementation, and leverage best practices for deploying Microsoft search technologies
"EMC Consulting is focused on helping customers create significant business value by optimising strategic enterprise information," said Tom Roloff, Senior Vice President of EMC Consulting, EMC Corporation. "Our new services tailored for Microsoft environments provide customers with actionable strategies that help them build agile information infrastructures."
more in Biztech