India will finally be a $2 trillion economy this year, but getting back to 8-9 percent growth and becoming a middle income country needs faster reforms
The Budget may have been flat, but there’s a lot in it for angel investors, startups and MSMEs
Non-Plan expenditure is expected to grow by 4 percent in 2013-14 against a growth rate of 19 percent seen in 2012-13.
- Rail minister hints at another hike in booking, cancellation surcharge
- Rail budget passed, Bansal announces 19 new train services
- Budget 2013: CNBC TV18 is clear winner
- Does Economic Survey know what it is talking about?
- Chidambaram's Google Hangout: Why does he think we are all fools?
- Budget 2013: Success of reforms will depend on execution
- Why India Inc should feel confident after Union Budget 2013
- It's all about luck: Chidu budget no better than Pranab's
- Budget 2013: Hedge against inflation, new avenues to save tax
- It's not just tax treaties: Why foreigners aren't impressed with Budget 2013