The ultimate metrosexual male, Saif Ali Khan, is going back to his rugged avatar - seven years after Omkara - with his latest film, Bullet Raja . The trailer of Bullet Raja is out and it shows Khan as Raja Mishra aka Bullet Raja — a mobster.
A Tigmanshu Dhulia film, Bullet Raja seems to be an action drama and here is what the trailer tells us about the film:
1. Raja Mishra (Khan) has a way with words. The trailer is packed with loaded dialogues. It begins with Khan saying, ' Brahman bhukha toh Sudama, Bujha toh Chanakkya aur Rutha toh Ravan' (When a Brahman is hungry he is like Sudama; when he is intelligent he is like Chanakya and when he is cross he is like Ravan) and ends with ' Jab hum aayenge, garmi thodi baad jayegi, pata chal hi jayega' (When I come, the temperatures will rise, you will get to know).
2. True to his name he likes riding bullets and roaming around on the streets with the top three buttons of his shirt undone to give the audiences a sneak peek at his waxed and chiseled chest.
3. Sonakshi Sinha might just be back with her Jasmine act from Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara (let's hope it isn't as big a disaster as the last time). However, the trailer tells us that her role is that of a simple and naive girl who falls in love with the gangster.
4. Vidyut Jammwal, the man who can put Rambo to shame with his high-octane stunts, plays the role of a cop in the film. Not only that, reports claim that Jammwal is also the action director of the film. The audiences might just be in for a treat with both Khan and Jammwal performing jaw-dropping stunts.
5. The film has the whiff of the trademark Dhulia humour. Not only that, Jimmy Shergil, who played Saheb in Dhulia films Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster and its sequel, will also be seen in an important role.
The film will hit the screens on 29 November, 2013.
Watch trailer here:
more in Bollywood