Television actress Ankita Lokhande recently averted a major tragedy and escaped with minor burns after her bedroom caught fire in her Malad home in Mumbai.
According to a SpotBoyE report, a candle in the room set the curtain on fire and the actress burnt herself in attempts to douse it. She has suffered burns on her hands and neck. It was a close call for Lokhande as there were four gas cylinders right outside her bedroom balcony.
Speaking to the entertainment website, the Pavitra Rishta actress said, “Right now I’m recovering. My bedroom is a wreck and the repairs are on.”
Meanwhile, in some pictures shared by actresses Mouni Roy and Jia Mustafa, Lokhande was spotted wearing a cast. Mouni's caption even mentioned "P.S praying the soonest recovery".